11 | grass is dank.

'Poor Izukkun...'

It was obvious that everyone was going to be aiming for the one on top, but it was almost sad to see how isolated poor little Midoriya was from everyone else. He couldn't have seen this outcome, and you were now somewhat glad you didn't get first place. Regardless, that didn't stop many of your classmates from begging you to be your teammate. In their eyes, you were your best bet at stealing the ten million points on Midoriya's head.

"OI!! SHITTY BLINDFOLD, GET IN MY TEAM." You immediately recognized Bakugou's unmistakable voice shouting at you, mildly annoyed at his persistence.

"No way." You stuck your tongue out in Bakugou's direction, giving him a thumbs down. "You're like, the most uncooperative person here."

"THE HELL-!?"

"Y/N-san!!! Join my team then!!!"

"Join mine!!"

You looked around at your classmates around you, completely uninterested in their pleas for you to join their team. The entire thing seemed pointless to you, the game itself was stupidly boring too. At least the obstacle course was at least a little bit of fun. Ideadly, you would be able to use Infinity to protect the headband should you be the rider. Nobody would be able to touch it, ensuring you a definite win. Though, to everybody it seemed like you had a simple enhancer quirk, so that was a no go.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by a wild tuft of purple hair invading your vision, looking up to see a familiar sleep deprived Gen Ed student.

"I want you on my team."

"So does everybody else."

You answered with a bored tone, ready to turn away from the boy to search for another team.

"You will join my team."

Your eyes widened as you felt yourself nod, a sort of dizzy feeling invading your brain as you were forced to obey his command.

"Follow me."

'What the hell...?!'

The voices of your concerned classmates were muffled, your body moving on its own as you internally screamed for it to stop. Was this his quirk? You were actually impressed, your conscious floating in the inner void of your mind as your body obeyed his every command.

'Shit! This is bad... Really bad.'

Had you been an actual normal person, it would have been fine. However, since you lied about your quirk the aftermath of this battle could potentially be fatal. If your assumption was correct, he could brainwash people with his quirk. However, seeing as how your own willpower was the only thing holding back your true power this entire time, should he order you to attack, defend, or something of that nature it would prove to be fatal.

Your body was trained to the utmost perfection, muscle memory was still present. Which means if he ordered you to attack, you would do it. In the worst way possible. You were trained to kill without remorse, and right now that was the last thing you wanted.

Worst case scenario your body would react in the way it normally would, utilizing the power of Six Eyes to absolutely slaughter the entire arena with Limitless.

It was terrifying.

Using any one of your Limitless techniques would result in death. That was the cold hard truth. You had to get your body back now, or else someone might actually die.

'For fucks sakes- I was joking in the beginning!'

You found yourself being hoisted atop the arms of Ojiro, Aoyama, Shinsou, and some random extra you had no intention of paying attention to. You were more concerned with your current dilemma, and that was getting your body back.