16 | nice clothes.

"Are you ready, Y/N?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

You stepped out of the women's restroom, adjusting the collar of your hero costume as you stepped out. Shouto was waiting for you just outside the door, dressed in his new and improved hero costume.

"Well I'll be damned, you got rid of that ugly ass cyborg outfit! Good for you!" You cheered, slapping him on the back with a little too much force than intended. He stumbled forward a few steps, wincing at the pain in his shoulder.

"It wasn't ugly."

"Yes it was. Don't lie to yourself. You literally looked like that cyborg guy from Teen Titans." Your lips quirked up into a mischievous grin, waving your finger in front of his face. "Your new one certainly isn't the best but hey, it's something! It's a hell of a lot better than a lot of other people's costumes let me tell you that." You patted him on the shoulder, shoving your hands into your jacket's pockets.

As you ranted about your classmate's horrendous fashion sense Shouto guided you back down to the lobby. He wasn't really interested in your complaints but listened intently nonetheless.

"I'm still super pissed that Kedama isn't able to come with us, but I guess it's for the best. He is still recovering after all." You pouted, your cheeks puffing up as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"You shouldn't worry too much, I personally asked one of the most trusted employees to look after your dog." Shouto spoke calmly, walking through the elevator as soon as it was ready to be boarded. You followed after him, a tad bit surprised.

"Really? Thanks, Shouto!" This new information eased your nerves, your shoulders loosening as you leaned against the wall of the elevator. You really did want to bring Kedama along, but that wouldn't be the best idea since you were most likely going to encounter villains while you were out. The last thing you wanted was for your precious pup to get hurt. So you trusted Shouto's judgement, now finding it a bit easier to trust the male.

He was drastically different from when you first encountered him. Upon first impression, you assumed he was just some cold, anti-social, stuck up rich kid. (Technically you're one too but that's not the point.) But as time went on, you noticed the teen slowly breaking out of his shell. He still has a long way to go, but he's certainly more approachable now than he was when you first met him.

You may even consider him a friend.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened, revealing the vast lobby that was packed with employees and clients at every turn. Endeavor is the number two hero after all.

"Let's go."

Shouto guided you to the entrance, opening the door for you to walk through. You thanked him briefly, to which he nodded in response. Endeavor stood in full costume in front of the entrance, his broad arms crossed over his chest as his flames wisped around him.

'He's literally a walking campfire.'

You held in your laugh as Shouto stood next to you, looking down at you in slight confusion as you bit your inner cheek to keep your chuckles in. He shrugged it off, turning back to face his father.

"Today we will be patrolling near the local mall of the city. There have been an influx of villain attacks in the area due to the construction of a new plaza. It will be a good experience for you two."

You and Shouto nodded your heads in sync.

'I have no idea what you said, but I'll act like I do.'