31 | served on a silver platter

(a/n: hi guys :) i know this is a super unexpected update but i decided to log back into my account and was overwhelmed by the hundreds and hundreds of notifications coming from this book. i guess seeing all of your guy's comments and messages kind of gave me the push i needed to start writing again. i re read the story so far in its entirety, and i was like, "i wrote this????"

while im not exactly into my hero academia anymore and haven't been keeping up with it at all, re-reading this story as well as the continuous comments pouring even so long after the last time i posted an actual chapter, it makes me want to try and start again. my old crush on todoroki also rekindled when i read how i wrote him interacting with y/n LMAO

in any case, i hope that writing this chapter will help me get back into this story and actually make a coherent plot line. as i write this im basically just winging it so we'll see how it goes. my heart is racing just writing this author's note!! im genuinely excited to be writing again so i dont want any of you thinking im not writing this just to satisfy my audience. i really do want to write this. i haven't felt this excited to write in a very long time.

i want to kind of explain the time of events in the story that i'm starting to write in. this is extremely important.

if you need a little refresher let me explain. during the forest training arc y/n was captured by her family and her identity was revealed to her classmates. there is some canon divergence in the sense that bakugou never got captured, and the league of villains were heavily wounded and disoriented. some time has passed and all might has revealed his degrading state and retired. (just like in the original story)

the present time in the story takes place specifically during/before the time that todoroki and bakugou have to take their makeup provisional hero license exams. this gives us about a month or two in between the events of the forest training camp to the provisional license exams. this means that y/n has been in captivity for about a month or so. it is during this time that class 1-a begin to truly think about the events in the forest. things dont add up and they don't know why.

i guess a more precise description of when this is taking place is when the students do their internships. aka. when deku meets eri.

i also want to make it clear that with y/n's mother's ability she is able to alter memories. in the last chapter it was mentioned that the mother had left along with others to alter more memories. yes, this includes everyone y/n has ever interacted with. that includes every single person at the sport's festival. if you think that's unrealistic i assure you it's not. the kuromiya family is way more powerful than one might think. this also means they would alter the memories of y/n's friends outside of U.A. (haikyuu and demon slayer cameos included.)

the kuromiya family were also thorough enough to remove all of y/n's records from the media, and her school documents. it is though she had never existed.

but were they thorough enough?

oh well.

so i guess, enjoy this chapter?)

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Aizawa never considered himself a superstitious man by any means.

He was an underground hero for pete's sake. He had seen more weird and supernatural things than any normal person should. His line of work called for it. He was paid for it.

He was prepared to run into action and fight off villains. He was trained to protect civilians and get his hands dirty. There were times where he had taken devastating hits by quirks he could not neutralize with his own. It came with the job.