22 | i feel fear for the very last time.

(A/N: NOT YA'LL SIMPING FOR Y/N I CANT WITH U GUYS-)

"Collateral damage to the city? Who cares!"

The smoke slowly but surely began to settle, revealing an unusually intimidating All Might stalking towards the two boys.

"If you're thinking of this as just a test, then you're in for a world of pain. I am a villain, oh heroes. Come at me and put your whole hearts into it!"

You watched from the safety of the building you were in as All Might shot forward quickly, your blindfolded eyes carefully watching his every movement. You stood up from your place on the ruined stairs, sprinting up the emergency stairwell to make your way to the top. You made it to the top just as Bakugou released his 'stun grenade' on All Might, keen ears picking up on Izuku's pleads for them to run away.

"This is bad, we can't fight him head on!! Lets run!! And where did-!" Izuku turned around frantically, trying to search for you. Only now did he realize your absence, eyes widening as he took what little information he had on you whereabouts to come to a conclusion.

'She's probably on her way to the exit right now!'

You stifled a laugh as you stood on the edge of the building, watching as Izuku surveyed the entire area for you. In truth, you knew there was no real reason for you to be placed with them in the first place. Based on Aizawa's cunning smile from earlier you could deduce that he knew you would be able to work with just about any team with little to no problem.

Except for this one.

There were more personal conflicts regarding this pairing, and adding you to the fray was seemingly an advantage . Maybe he wanted to see how you would react to this sort of situation?

'I hate to say it but Aizawa is pretty fucking dumb if he thinks I'm gonna help these two with their own personal problems. It's not directly correlated to me in any way, so I don't care.'

You tiptoed on the edge of the roof as All Might grabbed Bakugou by his face, only for the teen to retaliate with a series of constant small explosions to the pro hero.

"Is that all you've got?!"

All Might proceeded to slam Bakugou down into the ground harshly before turning back around to deal with Izuku, who was seemingly frozen in fear.

You raised an eyebrow at All Might's merciless attacks, watching as he appeared in front of Izuku in seconds. This caused the boy to leap backwards, colliding with an incoming Bakugou.

'All Might's doing too much.'

You knew how hypocritical you were sounding right now, but you didn't care. All Might was supposed to be this great, hopeful, and caring hero. Yet here he was, beating the absolute shit out of some kids.

You knew you were no better, after all you had lost count of the amount of people you had slaughtered and tortured. Many of them had been innocent, and some had deserved everything that came to them.

However, now you were trying to make amends, trying to live a better life. The past is the past.

But it never forgets.

You watched as All Might pinned Izuku to the ground with a stray piece of railing, digging it into the ground to ensure he wouldn't escape. Then the number 1 pro hero turned to Bakugou, sending an absolutely unnecessarily hard punch to the gut. You cringed as Bakugou threw up whatever he had in his stomach, jumping effortlessly to the building next to you in order to get a better look at the situation.