12 | stayin' still.

"From the hero course, we have Midoriya Izuku!! Versus, from general studies, Hitoshi Shinsou!!"

You yawned from your seat, fighting to keep your eyes open as you surveyed the battle in the middle of the stadium. Using your Domain Expansion on yourself really took it out of you, your body wanted to sleep. You had always wondered what it would be like to be hit by that technique, seeing as you hadn't exactly mastered the technique in the first place. There were a lot of imperfections, something you realized upon being on the receiving end of it. Months of neglecting your training had weakened your technique, something that you didn't even know was possible. Your inherited Six Eyes was the backbone of your potential, so you should have no trouble getting back to your previous level in no time.

Nonetheless, you tried your best to pay attention to the fight in front of you. Watching Izuku fall for Shinsou's quirk was mildly amusing, even if you were rooting for him. You heard from Ojiro that he had told Izuku about Shinsou's quirk, yet the little nerd managed to fall into his trap anyways.

That is, until Izuku managed to break free from Shinsou's quirk. You were a bit impressed, your eyes widening behind your blindfold as you watched the fight continue. This time, Izuku was more cautious. Your brows furrowed, wondering what he might've done to break out of the mind control. You had to use your Domain Expansion, something you hardly ever do because of it's sheer power. So how in the hell did Izuku manage to free himself without it??

Your interest in the green haired boy grew exponentially, leaning forward in your seat to see the two boys duke it out.

'Things just got a whole lot more interesting.'

The match ended in Shinsou's loss, and Izuku's victory. You hadn't expected anything less, given your newfound revelation. Nonetheless you were called to your waiting room since the second match was about to commence, Sero vs. Todoroki.

You didn't doubt Sero's abilities, but when compared to someone as versatile as Todoroki there was little chance of him winning. Even with the half-and-half teen's handicap of limiting himself to only using his ice. There were numerous outcomes in which Todoroki would surely win, and very few where Sero claimed victory. You were a bit disappointed that you wouldn't be able to see the match in person, but with the help of Six Eyes you should have no problem reconstructing the battle in your head.

Six Eyes can distinctly tell apart different figures within its range, so being able to sense Todoroki and Sero would be child's play.

Everything was going alright in your opinion, life was tolerable.

Until you ran into the number two hero.

"Keep on walking, problem child."

"Excuse me?"

Your nose scrunched up in disgust at the fire clad hero in front of you, taking a step back to look up at him with your blindfolded eyes. Only Aizawa was allowed to call you a problem child. Not some fucking child abuser. After hearing Todoroki's story you had grown even more hatred for the man in front of you. You were not taking his shit.

"You're the girl who scored first in U.A's entrance exams." Endeavor spoke, as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" You were growing impatient, foot tapping on the floor silently as you tried your hardest to restrain yourself from socking him in the face.

"Make no mistake that my son will come out on top. That meddlesome quirk of yours is nothing but a roadblock that Shouto will easily overcome. While I believe your quirk is commendable, your background is questionable."