𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"petition to cancel tests!" you stretched your hands, walking down the sidewalk

"that study group did nothing" iwaizumi yawned, "what about you tōru?"

"coffee." he responded, "i need it."

"again?" you and iwaizumi said in sync

"yeah" oikawa pulled out his phone, "let me see what's near"

the two boys have been your friends since grade school. iwa lives about two blocks away from you and oikawa lives close as well. you've been through tough times together and had many good memories shared. they can be a lot to handle but still there your best friends.

"guys," you said

"hm?" they turned back

"where are we going?" you smiled, wrapping your arms around them

"this place called, 'no.11' " iwa read off of oikawa's phone

"it looks nice too" oikawa squinted, "see-"

he moved his phone closer to your face and started shaking it, "yeah i see it"

you moved his hand down and started walking forward, "what are you waiting for?"

the boys walked on the side, having you in the middle. the weather was just right, not too windy, not too bright or hot. it felt nice, not to mention the flowers surrounding you all.

"this is pretty" you picked up a white flower

"here" iwa put it on your ear, "tōru"

"ahh!" oikawa took out his phone, "so cute!"

"no pictures" you covered your face, "it's embarrassing"

you opened up oikawa's palm and placed the flower down, "you can have it"

"thank you" he smiled putting it in his hair, checking out how he looked in the camera, "iwa-chan"

"hm?" iwa turned to see him, "you look n-nice"

"i know right" he put his phone away, "i'm pretty sure we're close"

"hopefully" you held your hands together, "today feels like a good day"