𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

四十

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

tsukishima and you both walked into an alleyway in between rides and he had you pressed up against the wall. you saw his face and brought your hand up to caress her cheek, he was shaking but he never looked so good at that moment.

"kei"

"shut up" he moved your hand back and started kissing you all over. you tried to pull back and see why he was shaking but he wouldn't budge. every time there were moments like these. you wouldn't hesitate to continue it on.

"mhm-" you breathlessly said, "kei-"

"i said shut up" he moved down to your neck and started marking your skin, it would become very visible since you didn't have anything to cover it up. oikawa and iwaizumi were calling your names out in the background that the last thing you wanted was to worry them you catch you like this.

"fuck" you moved your hands in his hair and noticed him stopping, "w-what's wrong?"

"i can't do this" he started crying on your chest. he was leamed over you and the only thing you could move was both your arms on top of him. you moved your hands up and down his back and heard him choke on his words.

"do what kei?"

"pretend like everything is okay" he groaned, "my mom is getting worst"

his response caused your eyes to widen, "didn't you say that she was getting better?"

"that's what i thought too" he moved back and leaned against the wall. his eyes were puffy and his glasses were fogged up, "i'm scared she's gonna leave me"

"if you say things like that it might happen" you looked at him, "you can tell me anything, don't hold back. no matter what it is"

iwaizumi found you both and took you all back into the car. they were asking questions about what happened since tsukishima still looked like he was in distress. since you both live close they dropped you off at your place, now it's time to take care of him.