𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"oh my god" you sighed while looking at the paper in front of you

school is honestly really stressful and most people might agree, while others don't. many work hard or try their best to finish assignments on time and take all the notes they need but it's not like it's just one class.

you put in the effort but you get worried that no one sees that. do they know how hard you're working? you feel like giving up, but then again people will say your lazy. which one is it? you're over this shit anyways.

"what's on your mind?" iwa tapped your desk with his pencil

"honestly" you turned to him, "i want to sleep"

"there are five more minutes left of the period" he pointed at the clock, "and then you can sleep"

"fuck" you planted your face down to the table

"language" he teased slapping your back

"ow..." you groaned, "now that oikawa is away you hit me?"

"who else is gonna be my punch bag?" he chuckled, "fine, i won't"

"i can hit back" you rolled up your sleeves

"oh for real?" he leaned in, "i'd like to see you try"

"please-" you rolled your eyes, "oh shit"

you opened up your pencil case and noticed the note tsukishima left over, "i still haven't opened this"

"oh yeah, what did he say last time-" iwa leaned over your shoulder

"i think he was like..."

----------------------------
𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲:

"or am i gonna have to pull it out for you?" tsukishima said

"uh" you held the note in your hand, "go ahead"

you laid the note on the table and looked up at him, "you said it yourself"

he looked down at the paper and brought his attention to you, "come back tomorrow and open it in front of me"

he slid a card of the cafe directions and walked back over to his station. you held the note back in your hand and placed it in your bookbag.

"some kind of guy" you turned back to your table, "where were we?"