𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

二十五

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

you sat home and looked at your phone screen for what felt like hours. you stayed up late thinking about how he must be feeling and you haven't gotten any messages back since your shift. you rolled around in your bed and your brother stopped you, "do you wanna fall?"

"yes."

"go ahead" he let go of you and you slouched on the ground, "what's wrong?"

"tsukki's mom is really sick" you said, "and i'm worried about him"

"do you know what hospital they're in?"

"no" you shook your head, "if i did, i would've been there"

he sat beside you and rested his hands on his knees, "no messages"

"nope" you sighed, "i just don't want him to get more stressed out"

"mhm," your brother mumbled and looked at you, "how's work going so far?"

"fine" you answered, "i reunited with hiroto again"

"oh, you did?" he raised a brow, "i figured he always liked you"

"really?"

"yeah- you guys hung out almost every day" he softly chuckled, "i'm assuming he knows about you and tsukishima?"

"yes he does" you got up and fixed your hair

you looked at yourself in the mirror and turned back to your brother fidgeting with his fingers, "what's with you?"

"what about me?"

"i dunno" you gestured, "you seem to care now"

"i always do" he stretched his arms as he got up, "don't cry or anything"

he left the room, messing with your hair. you saw the door close and you sat back down on your bed and scrolled through your phone. no new messages from anyone and you started playing music from your playlist.

"shit" you ran your fingers through your hair, "i wanna know what's up-"

*𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆!*