𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝

四十五

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

a couple of days have passed by and you've been working at the cafe as usual. although, today is a special day for some reason akitreu told you all. unfortunately, due to the loss of the owner, "tsukishima's mom" there has been some minor mishap with paperwork.

yesterday over the phone, tsukki told you while he was cleaning up he found a file and gave it to his brother. you're assuming that this, "meeting" that's happening right now in the break room has something with the file.

"is everything okay?" yamaguchi sat down beside you and looked at akiteru

"yeah" he smiled, "i just needed you guys here for some news"

"what is it?" an employee asked and you turned your head back, looking at tsukishima leaning against the wall. he looked at you and jutted his head back to his brother.

"the owner" akiteru paused, "my mother- left this file saying that both relatives of the tsukishima's are the owners"

your eyes widen and you turned in your seat, "kei-"

"what?" tsukki came over and held the file in his hand, "co-owner?"

"i'm the owner" the brother smirked, "and!"

everyone in their seats leaned forward to listen in and you were excited, "paychecks by the end of the week are being raised up!"

employee's around you including yamaguchi got up and started jumping around. the crowd inside the backroom had gotten packed and you reached your hand out to tsukishima. he pulled you by the door and continued to look at the paper.

"look at you co-owner~" you teased, pointing at his chest

"holy shit" he let out a chuckle, "i never expected this-"

"not to mention a raise" yamaguchi wrapped his arms around you both, "let's go get something to eat!"