𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥

十八

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

a week has passed and ever since he dropped you off you haven't seen him or heard from him either. work felt empty without and yamaguchi didn't hear anything either. akiteru would come in and check up on you both but didn't let us know what was going on.

"ah" yamaguchi rubbed his head, "this is so stressful"

"i know" you rested your hand on your cheek, "it's okay he needs time"

"no, i just feel bad for you"

"me?" you pointed at yourself, "why?"

"because you might get the wrong idea about him" he looked at you while he tied his hair back, "he really does care about you and i swear- every time we walk to school, he brings you up"

you held your hands together and smiled, "don't worry, i get that he's going through a tough time right now"

"okay" he slowly walked over to you and got something over your shoulder, "excuse me"

"yama" you said

"hmm?"

"have you've been working out?" you looked at his arms

"well volleyball helps" he chuckled, "but yeah the gym now too"

"oh, i see it" you flopped his arms, "how long have you been doing it?"

"about a month now" he shuffled cups together, "trying to impress someone"

you automatically knew who he was talking about and you were deeply interested in his story,"tell me more, what are they like?"

"she-" he said, "and she's so cute!"

he rambled about yachi and almost exposed her name in the mix of it. he makes it so obvious and it's really adorable, "i want to be strong for her, i feel like i'm weak"

"what?" you waved your hands, "you are not weak"

"i feel it" he sighed, "let's get these wrapped up"

he pointed at the fruits left out and you rolled up your sleeves, "do you mind if i call you tadashi?"

"go ahead" he smiled, "you're my friend"

"tadashi" you looked at him, "don't say you're weak and you are perfectly fine with the way you are"

the door chimed and yamaguchi continued to look at you in your direction, you turned your head, "welcome..."