𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞

十四

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

you looked at his slender hands, veins showing through but they weren't tough. it was delicate and yes- you liked them a lot. he held the can and shook it to grab your attention. you made eye contact with him and answered.

"yes"

"good." he smirked, "so do i"

"you're into sweet things?" you asked slowly

"yeah..." he faced you, "but two is better than one right?"

you were taken back and raised a brow, "what do you mean by that?"

"well," he paused, "a s'more isn't a s'more without marshmallows..."

"and?"

"what i'm trying to say is that-" he chuckled, "eating something is best with two things"

"tsukki..."

"i'll eat the whipped cream" he opened up his palm

he swirled it on his hand and showed it to you, "see?"

"but what about-" you said

"you watch"

he opened up his mouth and slowly put his fingers inside. you watched him eat the whipped cream, it came on the side of his mouth and you so badly wanted to tell him. you thought it would be kind of funny for him to find out on his own.

he looked down at himself and noticed the mark, "y/n"

"hm?" you asked with your hand rested on your cheek

"wipe it for me"

you brought your hand close to his mouth and he softly exhaled, "more up"

in confusion you looked at him, "but it's down there-"

"yeah but i want you up here"

with his other hand, he brought you on top of the counter and moved your hand on your thigh, "look"

his hand waved in your face with the leftover whipped cream, "you know what to do"

he moved his two fingers close to your mouth and you felt it wipe all over your lips, "t-tsukki"

"how is it?"

"good-" you softly chuckled, licking your lips

you noticed he came back down to the ground and opened up your thighs, "good girl...now let me taste something else"