𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞

二十九

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"get up" your brother hit you with a pillow, "you have school"

"stop" you groaned and held your new sheets, "leave me alone"

"yeah no-" he pulled them away from you, "get your lazy ass up"

"ugh" you stared at him and glanced over at the mirror, "oh my god-"

"what?"

you walked over to the mirror and examined your face, you found a new pimple come up on your forehead. you tried to cover it with your hair but it wasn't helping at all. "this looks so bad"

your brother crossed his arms by the door, "you really think it's that big of a deal?"

"yes!" you complained, "it's so annoying"

"you look the same"

you watched him try to hold in his laugh and you kicked him out of your room, "OUT!" you closed the door and sat back on the edge of your bed. you checked your phone for any notifications and saw tsukishima text you.

then you remembered that conversation you had with hiroto last night. it was just you two talking about what you've been doing since the last time you saw each other and catching up. he made plans to meet with you, iwaizumi, and oikawa at the front gates.

-------------------------

𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 (ɔˆ■_■):

tsukki: morning, did you sleep well?

y/n: it would've if my brother didn't wake me up, morning ('ヮ')

tsukki: well don't you have school bitch?

y/n: yeah ig

tsukki: i'm not going to be able to come to work early, tadashi too

y/n: yeah volleyball i know

tsukki: no were taking a test after school

y/n: oh okay, good luck!

tsukki: thank you, i'm getting on the bus rn i'll text you later, love you <3

y/n: bye love you <3

read

-------------------------

you sighed out on your bed and saw your brother holding your ironed uniform, "get dressed, i have breakfast ready and your lunch too"