𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

十六

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

* 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 *

the alarm clock is going off again. i really don't want to get up, it's such a hassle. but my attendance will be ruined, and tadashi is most likely waiting outside to go to school. i told him to meet me by the bus station but here is fine.

"wake up" akiteru came by, "yamaguchi-

"yeah i know" i lazily said, reaching my arm over my bedside table grabbing my glasses

looking next to me there was my phone. shit, i forgot to charge it- what percent is it on...10%. great, but it was worth it. she stayed up on the phone with me, should i tell her about my dream?

"hello?" akiteru waved in front of my face, "school?"

"god-" my voice strained, "is he inside?"

"tsukki!"

"guess he is" i got up and pulled my shirt down, "tadashi"

"good morning" he came with a smile, "how'd you sleep- and holy shit!"

"eh?"

"your breath stinks" he pushed me out of my room and closed the bathroom door, "hurry up!"

"uh" my arms stayed by the sides and my head turned to the mirror, "oh jesus i look so bad"

is this how it's gonna be when i wake up next to her? oh my god, and morning breath, i don't think i could do this. but...the thought of holding her when i sleep-

i hid my face inside my shirt and blushed, "what the fuck is she doing to me..."

* 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 *

"get out," you said and pushed oikawa from talking to your brother

"hey-" oikawa moved his hand, "tell me about your cooking thing later"

your brother moves his hand by your shoulder, "why didn't you date him instead he seems cooler?"

"what?" you looked at him, "shut up"

"the bus!" iwaizumi said by the door, "come on y/n"

"bye!" you called out and sat by the window