𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"hold this" tsukishima gave you the basket

yesterday after work, yamaguchi brought up the idea of going on a picnic. this would be the first time you've ever gone to one, so you might as well go. you wore a green plaid skirt with a cream sweater vest, and oddly tsukishma matched colors with you.

you didn't even plan it. so when walking to the park, people would stop and ask if you were both dating. he would quickly answer with, "no were not, have a good day"

"okay" you grabbed the basket, "yama!"

he chuckled besides the blonde girl, "yes?"

"is here fine?" you pointed with your foot under a tree

"oh yeah" he stopped walking, "yachi come"

the girl you've met a couple of days back and she came along with yamaguchi's invitation. you have a feeling as though they're something more or just really close friends.

"hey-" tsukishima whispered to you

"what's up?"

"first, sit" he deadpanned

this time around he wore glasses. you figured his contacts didn't make him feel comfortable and that he'd rather go with the usual. not that he looked bad, but you preferred him with glasses. nothing is wrong with that...he looks nice.

"how come you copied me?" you teased

"you copied me-" he scoffed, "but come closer"

you scooted closer to the blanket, having the side of your thigh touch his knee, "shit sorry"

"it's okay" he looked at you, "do you think they're dating?"

"who knows" you chuckled, "they would be cute"

"he keeps telling me that he doesn't like her" he rolled his eyes

"yeah right-" you tilted your head, "isn't this like a third wheel?"

"hmm" tsukishima mumbled

"what is it?"

"if we're interrupting them" he slowly said, "i think that we should just go somewhere else for a while...just the two of us"

just the two of us"