𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

二十六

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"your mother is still in surgery," the doctor said bringing you both inside

you both side beside each other and tsukishima looked up at the doctor, "how much longer? it's been hours-"

"i understand and i'm sorry for the long wait" they explained, "i believe it should be about 2 more hours"

"2 more hours?!" he got up from his seat

"kei" you held his hand and brought him down. you looked at the doctor and nodded as a, "thanks" they left you both alone and tsukishima tapped his foot.

"shit" he mumbled and closed his eyes, "how could this happen? she was fine earlier-"

he rested his head on your lap and looked at you, "at least you're here"

you smiled and wiped the tear coming down his cheek, "kei everything is gonna be fine, rest here. by the time you wake up, i'm sure she'll be out"

"i want to keep looking at you" he slowly raised his hand and held your cheek

you both looked at each other and you felt as though he was more relaxed. his glasses had gotten dirty from the tears and you helped wipe them off. he moved to the side, still resting his head, and touched your thigh.

"i'll stay here for just 5 minutes"

"yeah sure" you patted his head, "i'll let you know when the doctor comes back"

he smiled to himself and slowly shut his eyes. akiteru was in the corner of the lobby and held water. he walked over and handed you a bottle and sat beside you, trying not to wake tsukishima up.

"i didn't think it would get this bad" akiteru sighed, "but thank you for being here for him"