𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

三十五

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"here" you set up some pillows by your bed, "is this fine?"

you looked at arisa roll up her sleeves and put her head down. she silently nodded her head and sat by the edge of her bed. you walked out of the room and made eye contact with tsukki across the hallway. turns out you can't even sleep in your own room.

"i hate this" you groaned and plopped on the couch

"temporary" your brother tapped your head as he was walking into your room

"first of all-" you stopped him, "tell me why she can't be with you"

"because" he paused, "she is a weird sleeper"

"huh?" both you and tsukki said in sync

"everyone had their own way of sleeping" asui explained, "she...definitely isn't normal about it"

"so you would just have her lay on my bed?" you raised a brow, "wow"

you rested your arms on the couch and asui sat beside you, "i'll talk to her about it to try and figure shit out"

"okay" you felt his hand rub your head as he got up

"that's annoying" tsukki pushed up his glasses

"let's just watch something" you took the remote and leaned on tsukki's shoulder

you browsed through the channels and were clearly uncomfortable with everything. it was weird for him to just bring someone over without any warning. then again- he basically takes care of you and is a grown adult.

"ugh" you threw the remote to the side on the couch and ran your fingers through your hair

"don't stress" tsukki reached for the remote, "temporary"

you glared at him clearly showing off you hated how he repeated your brother's words. he teased you for your reactions just now and held you closer to him, "at least we can be together here"

"yeah" you side-eyed and turned your head

"excuse me" arisa held her hands together, "i'm not tired yet, do you mind me watching something here?"