𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

三十三

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"ow" you winced walking out of your bedroom

"you good?" tsukishima had a towel wrapped around his waist

"y-yeah" you moved your hands against the wall and made your way into the kitchen, "god i'm so hungry"

"what do you wanna eat?" he asked, but you were too distracted with his abs showing off and the water slowly dropping down from his forehead. not to mention he wasn't wearing glasses so his beautiful eyes showed off even more.

"fuck you're so hot"

"i asked what did you wanna eat-" he flicked your forehead, causing you to blink continuously

"right!" you came to your senses, "let me see what's leftover in the fridge"

you opened up the fridge door and saw a container with a note on top that read, "this might taste like shit-asui" you deadpanned and held the container in your hand. tsukishima came from behind you and rested his chin on top of your head, "what's that?"

"shit." you answered and put it down on the counter

"let me see"

he opened up the lid and it revealed a shortcake, "oh"

"what is it?" you hovered, "oh strawberry"

you took the lid and closed it back up, "not really in the mood for-"

"give me"

"huh?" you saw tsukishima tug on your arm

"i want it..." he softly said

you saw his cute expression and the blush that came across his cheeks. "strawberry fan?" you raised a brow, "here"

he took the container and smiled to himself, "i'm not eating alone."

"fine" you took a plate from above the cabinet and set it down by the table, "wait for the fork"

"alright~" he whispered in your ear and kissed your shoulder

"damn it kei-" you mumbled, "fucking sexy bastard-"

"what was that bitch?"

"nothing" you smiled, handing him the fork