𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

四十一

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"where are you going?" you saw tsukishima stand up

"i'm not leaving" he chuckled, "don't ever think i'll do something like that to you"

"well if you're gonna just get up as if nothing happened-"

he squished your cheek and titled his head, "be a quiet pretty girl"

"fine" you side-eyed and watched him pick his shirt back up

"are you hungry?" he said while putting the shirt over his head

you stood back up and handed him his glasses, "yeah"

right now you wanted to desperately talk to him about his family situation because being there for him is important. he made his way over to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge, "what do you have? i'll cook"

"kei" you said

"what's up?" he turned to you," is this about earlier-"

"yes it is" you interrupted him, "i want to know more, how i can help you-"

"just you being here with me is all i need" he hugged you, "i don't want you to stress yourself out about what's happening to me"

"why won't you let me be worried about you?" you held his shirt

he picked your face back up, "it's cause i love you-"

"so let me be worried" you explained, "let me help you through whatever it is you're going through, if you can do it for me why can't i do it for you?"

he brought your head back down close to his chest and he patted your head, "shut up"

"no," you said, "not until you tell me what's going on"

"of course i'll tell you," he said. after that he became silent and you moved your head back to see what he was doing right now. he still was close to you but then you started seeing tears come down on his face, "kei-"

"honestly" he sniffled, "you're too good to me, so don't say shit like that"

"huh?" you laughed

"making me cry" he rolled his eyes and kissed the top of your head