𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

十三の

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"let's sit by the window" yachi pointed at the chairs ahead

the group walked up to the area and found seats for each person. while walking to the place to eat it was very awkward. yamaguchi kept asking tsukki questions but he remained quiet. hinata and kageyama were just staring at you as if you didn't notice.

"this is nice" you patted your skirt while sitting down, "oh-"

tsukshima grabbed a chair and sat next to you, unfolding the menu "what are you gonna eat?"

"hmm?" you looked at him, "oh uh...i'm not sure"

"let's share something"

"what-" the rest of the group said

"wow, tsukishima" hinata said, "making moves~"

"i'm not" he chuckled, "it's reasonable to share food, it'll save money...right tadashi?"

yamaguchi looked at you both and awkwardly smiled, "yeah-"

"i'll be right back" you got up, "yachi?"

yachi nodded her head and followed you to the restroom, "what's up?"

"i just feel weirded out" you explained, you continued to tell her how you've been feeling and you still didn't understand why he did what he did. you most definitely aren't complaining , it was an enjoyable kiss...and you might've wanted it to happen again.

"oh, i know that feeling," she said, "it's just like when me and-"

"you and who?" your eyes widen

"tadashi" she softly said, "but don't tell anyone-"

"oh my god-" you gasped, "since when?"

"the picnic" she smiled, "after you guys left he told me how he felt and kissed me, i was scared you guys might've seen but you didn't"

"that's so cute-" you dramatically sniffled

"aw stop" she fixed her hair, "but i'm sure tsukki did it because he feels some way about you, ask him about it later"

"yeah i definitely will" you said, "thanks again"

"of course" she smiled, "let's go back"