𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

二十八

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

after both you and tsukki ate, you headed down the street and held hands. he talked to you about the stuff that's happening in school and that he was a tournament coming up. you take to him and assured him that it would all be fine since he's dealing with work and his mother.

"yeah i know," he said, "but still-"

"it'll get easier if you don't think about it as much" you smiled at him

"really?" he stopped to tie his shoes

"yeah" you looked down at him, "did you cut your hair?"

you noticed his hair was different but it didn't look bad at all. he raised his hand snd touched the top of his hair, "is it bad?"

"no-no" you waved your hands, "it suits you"

"i thought you would've noticed it earlier" he let out a chuckle, "slow ass"

"hey-" you pointed at him, "you were just being so nice"

"i'm not being mean" he rolled his eyes, "just literal"

"just literal" you mimicked his voice and stopped walking

you saw hiroto and his father talking to each other by the bus stop. you continued to look forward while tsukki was moving your hand, "y/n-"

hiroto glanced over at you and also called your name out when a car passes you both, blocking your view. you looked back a tsukishima and shook your head, "sorry"

"what was that?" he asked you

"i just saw hiroto" you said, "that's all"

"alright," he checked his phone and saw a notification, "what..."

you peeked over at him and saw his reaction, "what's wrong?"

"my mother is awake" he turned back, "you don't mind if we go back to the hospital, right?"

"yeah let's go," you said as he held your hand, you looked back to see hiroto watch you leave with him and put his head down.