𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫

三十六

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"why good morning!" arisa smiled at you when you woke up from the couch

you squinted at her figure and rubbed your eyes. you put your head back down on the pillow and mumbled, "why are you still here-"

"you're finally up" tsukki looked down at you shirtless

your eyes widen and you pulled him down with you, "did you forget about what happened yesterday?"

"no..." he said unsure

"whatever" you groaned, "what's that smell?"

asui had gotten up before you all and started making breakfast. he's practicing how to be a chef but in the mornings it's shit. he looked at you and you looked back at him, showing off that you needed to talk to him first thing.

there was cherry music playing in the back and you figured that was arisa's doing. besides you have work later on today with tsukki so you can finally get out of this hell of a home. "asui, now."

you walked over to the hallway and pulled him aside," i really don't like this"

"very obvious"

"how the fuck does someone just-" you gestured your hands and looked at her talk to tsukki, "oh my fucking-"

"stay here" he held your arm, "go to work, and by the time you come back she's gone"

"promise?"

"promise." he let go of your hand and watched you storm off

"kei" you titled your head, "i'm gonna shower first and then i'll be ready"

"go ahead" he sat on the couch and fixed the pillows

"how about you guys come eat first?" arisa put the plates down by the counter. her fingers moved over to your chin and she gave a warm smile. her hair was down and it looked like she had makeup on as well, "breakfast is important"

 her hair was down and it looked like she had makeup on as well, "breakfast is important"