𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

三十七

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"thanks for coming" you closed the door to the customer going outside and flipped the closed sign, "today was a good day"

"yeah it was" yamaguchi clapped his hands together, "i can't clean up, i have a date"

"oooo" both you and tsukki said

"where to?"

"some garden" yamaguchi smiled and looked at you, "don't laugh!"

"i swear" you waved your hands, "it's just really cute"

"thanks..." he walked past you both, "i'm going inside"

"see you" tsukki waved and watched him close the door, "garden..."

"yeah" you sighed, "it's nice"

"mhm," tsukki nodded while sweeping the floor, "what did your brother say?"

"he said she's packing her things, pretty sure when i get there it'll be just us two again"

"that's good, right?" tsukki looked at you

"it is" you answered, "i can finally be in MY room"

"right" he put the broom back and checked the time on the clock

"you have to go?"

"yeah" he kissed your forehead and went to grab his things in the back, "love you"

"bye," you waved. akiteru recently fixed the locker room to have a back exit and it was the direction that tsukishima would go to see his mother anyways. you were cleaning the windows while he swept and now you'll just have to clean some minor things.

"oh he took the back?" yamaguchi came out

yamaguchi's hair had gotten longer, about shoulder length. so you would usually see him tie it up or watch him come into the cafe from school with pigtails because of yachi. "tadashi"

"yes?" he turned

"have fun" you waved and saw him open the front door

"thank you" he smiled, he was walking out until a figure outside stopped him and pointed inside the shop. you peeked your head put and it looked like someone was gonna beat him up.

"HEY!" you stepped outside and saw hiroto hold his shirt up

"there was something here" hiroto flicked off a sprinkle, "hi y/n"