𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬

十二

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

the weekend has finally come up. you couldn't stand what was happening this past week and you desperately needed to get something off your mind. no work, no school, drama especially. you're a person who can't stand being in drama but it's still all around social media.

"hey," tsukishima said next to you on the train, "don't forget you have shit to do"

right. yesterday yamaguchi invited you over the phone to hang out in the library. mainly because there's this manga sign out for a best seller and he wants to get it autographed by the author. you don't blame him, if you were a fan you'd be standing on the line too.

tsukishima came along and so did yachi, but she was running a bit late. you heard two other boys were coming over but you just wanted to stay home. but it's so hard to say no to yamaguchi-

"like?" you raised a brow to tsukki, "i'm staying here just for the sign out then i'm going"

"were going to a library," he said, "your studying"

"what-" you exclaimed and looked at the people around you, "sorry"

"what are you talking about?" you hissed at him

"you know about the test you failed right-" he said

"don't have to remind me" you rolled your eyes, "but-"

"no" he flicked your forehead, "this time your gonna pass okay?"

he looked at you and made sure you understood what he meant. studying is extremely boring that you wished it never existed. but- he's not wrong. i desperately need to pass this class and if there a way i have to take...even sacrificing this day for it.

"okay" you sighed and looked at him sit next to you, "let's study"

"finally" he put his headphones on, "don't bother me"

"what-"