𝐞𝐲𝐞-𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

三十九

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"come on" you groaned and tapped the side of iwa's car, "get your ass up"

"so impatient" oikawa sighed carrying his bags, "you never help"

"yeah she's fine" tsukishima brought his arms over you and smiled, "looks like you got it"

"looks like-" oikawa mimicked his voice, "you too!"

"do you hear something?" tsukki asked you

"no not at all"

"tōru i will start driving without you," iwa said

"FINE" oikawa made his way over to the car faster and you saw someone jump up to your window

"HEY-"

"oh hey" you waved at hiroto

"you guys going somewhere?" he asked

"yeah," iwa answered, "remembered i asked you but you said you had plans?"

"i don't have-" hiroto paused and looked at you and tsukki, "ohhhh yeah"

"mhm" tsukki looked at him

"have fun!" hiroto went back to his backyard

you rested your head back and looked at the mirror ahead, "okay so who brought their money?"

everyone besides you didn't answer and your eyes widen, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-"

"relax" tsukishima brought you back down in your seat, "i have about $50"

"i have $70," iwa said, "tōru?"

"so you guys aren't paying for me?"

you hit his head from behind and he acted as if he was gonna cry, "stop-"

"i have $100" he side-eyed

"you didn't have to bring that much-" iwa looked at him, "what if you lose it?"

"please-" oikawa sucked his teeth, "doesn't sound like me"

"yes it does"

the two started bickering with each other like an old married couple and you and tsukishima just watched them together. he moved his hand on top of yours and rested his head on your shoulder, "this will be my first time going to a place like this"

"really?" you looked at him

"swear" he chuckled, "but you'll probably get lost first, who could see you down there-"