𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

二十一

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

you stayed overtime at the cafe since one of the employees couldn't make it. akiteru assured you that you'll get paid extra. so it's a win-win. not to mention you'll see tsukishima more.

even though in the first hours of your shift you didn't get to see him per usual. he texted you earlier saying that he'll go and visit his mom at the hospital. when he walked in he seemed to be in a better mood than the days before.

"get any more news?" you asked him, with your arms wrapped around his waist

he turned his head and took off his apron, "no but she's smiling, so that's all that matters"

he held your face and kissed your cheek, "thank you for always checking up on me"

"of course" you smiled, "you're important to me, including the things around you"

the bell chimed showing off new customers and you welcomed them. they sat by the window and pointed at the cafe across. you looked at tsukishima and he jutted his head to the menus, for you to give it to them.

"right-" you picked them up, "hey guys"

they stood up and left their seats. the door closed and you came closer to the window, seeing them walk to the other cafe. a line was outside by them and you saw hiroto in his apron advertising the place.

"what are we doing wrong?" yamaguchi groaned, holding a rag in his hand

"tomorrow" you looked at both of them, "oikawa will save us."

"what-" they both looked at each other, "are we talking about the same oikawa?"

you leaned by the counter and rested your hand on your cheek, "you'll see"