Chapter 40: The Hickey

KILIAN

"That's mine!" Venus squeals.

"No, it's not." I throw the last piece of bacon in my mouth, earning myself a glare from the naked beauty beneath me.

"I let you have bacon sex, and you end up eating all of it? How's that fair?" She slaps my chest, but I see the amusement sparkling in her eyes. Jasmine may act like she's not approving of my methods, but we both know I just gave her multiple orgasms that would rectify any amount of bacon I could ever steal from her.

"It's fair because..." I pull back from the table she's lying on, and for a quick second, the sight of her takes my breath away. There she is in all her naked glory, greasy lips and messy hair perfecting her wild appearance while her chest heaves from the fun we've had all morning. The post-orgasm glow in her eyes makes me want to take her again, preferably in all the ways this apartment allows while we're still living here.

"Because...?" Her breathless voice brings me back to reality, but I don't miss the way she looks at me; hungry and with a fire that might just burn me alive.

"It's fair because in return, I give in."

"You give in?" She quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, I give in. We'll move into that damn apartment you want so badly."

We spent the past weeks looking for apartments. Well, I just looked at the ones my realtor showed me, but Jasmine wouldn't be Jasmine if she didn't want to do everything on her own. We both don't know much about San Francisco, and apart from the negotiations and games I've had there, I wouldn't even know what that city is all about. But Venus did her research. Apparently, the apartment I prefer is in a quarter that's too posh and rich for us. The fact that I am rich didn't factor into that evaluation, for some reason.

"We will?" she asks, I can't help but roll my eyes, although the wide grin on her lips makes it even more worth it. I like to see my girl happy.

"Yes, let's move into that artsy quarter you can't stop babbling about."

"It's closer to Mila's and Hayden's place."

"Sure." I laugh. "Because that's the reason you want to move there. Not because we'd live in an old factory that has 'loft vibes', as you describe them."

Again, she slaps my chest. Why am I the one getting slapped all the time when all I do is give this woman what she wants?

"It doesn't have 'loft vibes'. It is a loft. We'd have a glass facade in our apartment and a rooftop with a view over the city. How cool is that?"

"Very cool. I take it you want the glass facade so people can watch us fuck?"

Her laugh echoes through the kitchen before she sits back up, entangled hair now falling over her shoulders. "The only man who can watch me get fucked—or fuck me, for that matter—is you, pizza boy."

I pull her closer, letting our chests collide before I tap up her chin. She looks up at me with those fiery blue eyes, and I bathe in the way they sparkle as she searches my gaze for a moment.

"Say it," I whisper.

A smirk plays on her lips, but it's rectified within a split second when she inches closer to me, amusement now replaced by sincerity. "I love you," she says, and I hear how much she means every syllable that leaves her lips. Jasmine is a woman of her word, and as much as I hated that it took her so long to say them, they now carry a meaning that is undefeated by anything I have ever heard.

"I love you too."

"Good." She pulls me in for a swift but hot kiss, one that makes me crave her even more now. My dick twitches when her tits rub against my chest, but she diminishes that thought as quickly as it came by leaning back. "We need to get ready."