Chapter 7: The Taste

JASMINE

"You what?!" Mila screeches, placing her palms on her belly as if to cover the baby's ears when she whispers, "You told him to watch?! Ew, Jas!"

"Calm down, Mimi. It was hot, kinda. I don't know why, but when he started to jerk off I just..."

"Ah! Lalalalala! Stop talking! I don't want to hear this! My peanut doesn't need to hear this!" She frantically rubs her belly, snatching a peanut butter cup from the couch table as she just looks at me with wide eyes.

I can't help but laugh, shaking my head as I grab one myself and plop it into my mouth. "Don't act so innocent now, Mimi. You got fucked against a door for everyone to hear, too. What did Hayden say? Let's give them a show?"

"Oh my god, why did I even tell you that..." she groans, burying her now tomato-colored face in her hands.

"Because it was hot, that's what you said. And letting that smug asshole watch me get fucked against the wall was hot, too. It was thrilling, somehow." I shrug, bringing the glass of Merlot to my lips as I watch how my best friend tries not to hyperventilate.

"So..." She takes another deep breath, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. "Are you into Kilian? Or into Mitch? Or what exactly is going on?"

Mila doesn't understand the concept of casual sex. And that's fine, it really is. She never judged me for it, she just knows as much as I do that we're different in that aspect, and that's it.

I already noticed how she frantically shot a text to Hayden as soon as I told her about this adventure, probably feeling the need to talk to her husband about this. And I get it, I do. I'm surprised she's as calm as she is right now.

"I'm definitely not into Kilian," I scoff, rolling my eyes at the sole mention of his name. "And Mitch, well, Mitch is hot. And he definitely knew what he was doing, believe me."

My best friend just sighs, rubbing her belly as she munches on another peanut butter cup. "Okay, I have to admit... I'm confused. I don't get it. Why did you want Kilian to watch if you're not into him? You always say you hate the guy, why would you want him to see you naked?"

"Mimi," I laugh, "Do you think I care who sees me naked?"

"Well, no, but I think you care who sees you getting fucked against a wall. I'm pretty sure if it was a random man walking in there, you would not have done that."

I still have to get used to this no-filter version of Mila. Pregnancy seems to have fried her brain. Well, or maybe it was Hayden that screwed her brain out, who knows. All I know is that a year ago you would've had to pay her in peanut butter cups to get her to say the word fuck just once.

"Don't be so surprised, Jas. You're telling me about your weird kinky and scandalous fantasies right now, I should be allowed to say fuck without getting that look from you," she mutters, and I can't help but smile at her openness. She came a long way since we became friends in kindergarten.

"Yeah, okay, sorry." I throw my arm around her shoulder, pulling her in for a quick hug before I lean back on the couch, watching the red wine splash in my glass as I swing it around. Truth is, I don't know what came over me yesterday. All I know is I got so riled up by Kilian's smug behavior that I wanted payback. I could see how aroused he was by seeing Mitch and me in there, and I just knew I wanted him to watch us.

"Well? Why Kilian?" Mimi asks again, and I turn to look at her, those loyal but questioning brown eyes studying me with curiosity.

"I don't know, Mimi. I just know it was hot. Remember, I saw how he fucked the waitress at your wedding. It was payback, somehow..."