Chapter 15: Speechless

JASMINE

I'm in trouble.

Sinfully hot and dangerous trouble. Because the more I feel him, the more I realize that I haven't had sex like this before. Shameless, rough, passionate, and so damn intense that I literally feel my sanity getting fucked away by this infuriating man.

"More..." I command, grasping Kilian's hair as he licks over my center, a smile curling on his lips as he shoves another finger into me, the impact eliciting a deep moan from my throat.

"Fuck, I want to record that sound and set it as my ringtone," Kilian mutters against my folds, and I instantly pull his hair a little harder, the vibration of his growl sending another wave of pleasure down my spine.

"Shut... Up." I push him closer to my core, biting on my bottom lip as he shamelessly tongue-fucks my clit, my grasp on his hair tightening with every stroke of his tongue. "Shit, you're way too good at this."

His low chuckle echoes in the room before he suddenly picks up the pace, his fingers thrusting in and out of me with almost painfully hot fervor. I can't help the gasp that leaves my lips as I hold on to the headrest with one hand, the other one digging into his hair when I'm thrown over the edge, my orgasm suddenly making me see stars. I feel like I'm floating as wave after wave crashes through me, drowning me in pleasure I haven't experienced before, not like this.

The thundering heart in my ribcage threatens to break right out of my chest as I can't seem to come down from this mind-blowing high I'm on, only the sudden feeling of Kilian's lips on mine making me open my eyes. "Do you taste yourself, Venus?"

Those brown orbits light up with a dangerous potion of mischief and fire, and I can't help but bite down on his bottom lip, still chasing my breath as I retort, "Obsessed much, Kilian?"

He suddenly pulls back, propping himself up on his elbow as he studies me with interest. The way he looks at me is so goddamn potent that I instantly feel the fire in my veins, every inch of my body feeling hot and electrified by his gaze again.

Kilian studies every inch of my naked body, watching with interest how my chest rises and falls from the heavy breaths I take. "I've been addicted since the first time you let me taste you," he admits before his finger slips into me again, and I can't help the gasp that escapes my throat when he slowly pulls out, coating my clit with my pleasure before he licks along his finger. "Mh, so good..."

I'm speechless. The way he behaves, unabashedly taking and giving whatever our bodies crave... It makes me speechless.

"I want to fuck you again, Jasmine." He moves on top of me, one hand propping him up next to my head while the other glides over my body, slightly pinching my fully erect nipples as he leans down and brushes his lips over my neck.

"Well..." I place one hand on his cheek and move him up, letting myself burn in the fire in his brown irises for just a moment. "That's a shame, because I have to take a shower now. I need to be at the paddock soon."

I don't know what it is, but something changes within him, suddenly. The potency of his gaze flickers like a fire that's starting to fade, close to meeting its demise. For a moment, his eyes burn deeply into my soul, using every flame that's left to uncover my very being, to send my heart into a violent rhythm by his gaze alone. I have a hard time hiding the effect he has on me, my heart pounding right into my neck as he rests his fingers over my carotid.

A smirk plays on his lips as he slowly lowers himself, his teeth grazing over my jawline when he whispers, "I'm afraid I can't let you enter that shower alone, fire girl."