002

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 2
Meeting the coworkers
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┘

STEVE RODGERS, ALSO KNOWN AS Captain America, has lived one hell of a long life

STEVE RODGERS, ALSO KNOWN AS Captain America, has lived one hell of a long life. Literally. Born in 1918, he grew up as a frail, skinny boy with asthma and little to no friends— only James Buchanan Barnes, his Bucky. Despite being a walking skeleton, he had the heart of a warrior and the courage of a lion.

He would do anything to fight for what he thinks is right and for his country, wanting nothing more than to join the army and become a soldier. However, he didn't exactly possess the desired qualities of a wanted soldier. . . but that didn't stop him.

After countless attempts at administration and signing up for the Army, and being rejected each time, there was one day that a miracle blessed and changed Steve's life forever. He was found by Dr Erskine and was believed to be the perfect candidate for project REBIRTH. He was the person chosen for the project and the only one to be given the 'Super Soldier Serum'. The project was a success and Steve became a changed man.

He came out of the experiment a new man. He had grew to over 6ft tall and was no longer scrawny, instead he had the muscles of a bodybuilder but not too over the top. His asthma had been cured, his ill health no more. Instead, he was gifted the ability of greatly enhanced physical abilities to superhuman levels.

The first of his kind.

After being a show boy and performing all over America, he fought alongside soldiers, including his best friend Bucky, to help try and win the war as well as take down HYRDA, the Nazi rogue science division. Which he did after he crashed into the ice, taking the Tesseract with him— or that's what he thinks, anyway.

Steve now finds himself alive and well, despite being frozen in ice for seventy years. But while he hasn't changed, the world certainly has.

Like now, for example. Steve found himself inside of what was known as a 'quinjet', a fancy plane stroke ship thing, which was much more modern and faster than the planes they had back in his days. He felt like he was inside of a spaceship. It made him a bit uneasy knowing he had 'died' in a ship just like this. . . the evolution of technology was scary.

He sat watching the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University. He was dressed in his familiar old fashion, with his brown leather jacket for comfort— it was his favourite type of jacket.