011

┌────── ⋆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 11
Avengers Assemble
└────── ⋆⋅ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Chapter 11Avengers Assemble└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"I DON'T SEE HOW THAT'S A PARTY."

The group of enhanced warriors all turned on their heels to peer down downtown Manhattan to see Tony fly into their sights, in his Iron Man suit, with a large Chitauri Leviathan hot on his heels. The creature opened its mouth and released a loud roar, so loud it made the surrounding buildings and ground shake in its wake.

Whilst some of their eyes narrowed in determination, the others widened in horror as they watched the beast speed towards them; crashing into infrastructure as it swayed side to side like a snake. Hoards of Chitauri warriors joined the leviathan— all following Tony like he was a beacon.

Tessa tilted her head with the shrug of her shoulders, "meh, I've been to worse parties." She felt the need to utter and the group all threw her unimpressed glances. She smiled devilishly.

As the Leviathan drew closer, despite her cool exterior, Tessa's heart drummed violently in her chest. Never had she took on an enemy this large or of this many, the biggest challenge she had ever faced was the Hulk. . . who had yet to make an appearance.

Jungkook and Tessa exchanged a weary glance.

"Dr Banner," Steve voiced as he turned to look at the rather small man

"Dr Banner," Steve voiced as he turned to look at the rather small man. "Now would be a really good time for you to get angry."

Bruce turned to face him the Captain. "That's my secret, Captain. . . I'm always angry."

With that being said, Bruce displays a slight smirk before it transformed into a snarl as he himself, transformed into the green beast that was the Hulk. His skin turned green and his muscles, as well as everything else, grew immensely in size. His clothes fell to the ground now torn.