032

Chapter 32

Ultron's one horny robot

- - -

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself some time

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself some time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing..."

Nick Fury had decided to grace the Avengers with his presence. He knew where they were and he needed to coach his team back to full health as soon as possible, so they could take down Ultron once and for all. He'd been keeping tabs on Ultron, he just needed to tell his team what he had learnt.

The team had all gathered in the kitchen and dining area of Clint's home, helping themselves to the dinner Laura had kindly made them, Fury included.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked. He leant upon the doorway to the kitchen, strong arms folded.

"Well, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a catholic rabbit."

"Ultron sounds like one horny robot,"

At the sound of Tessa's voice, the team of Avengers turn to the door, where Jungkook and the brunette make themselves present in the conversation finally.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Tony asked.

"I thought I said to be back for dinner," Steve scolded, raising an eyebrow at the two delinquents.

"Relax, Grandpa," Tessa joked. "We got a little side tracked."

Natasha looked between the two suspiciously, "With what?"

Jungkook dragged out a chair, hearing it scrape along the wooden floor, and sat on it backwards with his arms resting on the back of the chair.

"There's something we need to discuss," he said.

Tessa coughed, catching everyone's attention. "How would you feel about expanding the team?" 

Suddenly, after she had spoken those words, two certain twins with obnoxiously coloured hair, one orange and one pale blonde, walked in to the kitchen of Clint's home. The Avengers immediately tensed up in their presence, untrusting of the Park twins.

Meanwhile, Jia nervously looked around, feeling out of place and intimated in the presence of the Avengers. Jimin, however, wiggled his fingers in greeting, an obnoxious smile upon his thick lips.

"What are they doing here?" Tony stood from his chair, prepared to fight if must.

"Relax, wrong twins," Jimin chuckles. "We're not the ones who have it out for you, Stark."

"What? And we're just supposed to trust you?" Steve spoke up, unconvinced.

Tessa rolled her eyes, "Enough with the dramatics, guys," she sighs at the expense of her teammates. "Hear them out first."