008

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 8
Hulk Vs Violet Ghost
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Chapter 8Hulk Vs Violet Ghost └────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"HILL?!"

Nick Fury sat up, clutching his aching ribs but still manages to put on his fallen earpiece. He shouts for his deputy director, Maria, whilst he was still trying to regain his bearings; his ears still ringing from the loud and sudden explosion.

Meanwhile, Agent Hill was trying her best to keep the interior bridge as calm as possible.

"Number 3 engine is down! Can we get a run in?" Her voice resonates in Fury's ear. He couldn't see, but the dark-haired woman approached an agent at his desk, wanting to know what was going on outside where she couldn't see.

The male agent points to his monitor. "Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs whilst we're in the air." He informs her.

Agent Hill sighs. "We lose one more engine, we won't be." The reality hits Fury and he realises they could drop from the sky like drops of rain, but much heavier, if they didn't fix the engine now. "Somebody's got to get outside and patch that engine!" Hill shouts, hoping anyone who hears could do it.

Fury knew just the man for the job. . .

"Stark! You copy that?!" Fury asks. He hoped the egotistical billionaire was alright after the attack and not severely injured, otherwise they were all screwed. He was the best engineer they had.

"I'm on it!" Tony's voice sounds through his in-ear, much to Fury's relief.

"Coulson! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armoury! Move out!" Fury orders the trusty Agent, hoping he heard him from wherever he was on the ship currently.

"Copy that, Boss." Coulson replies.

The director suddenly hears groaning from beside him and he turns to see Jungkook roll over onto his back. Fury was greatly relieved to see he had an enhanced, of all people, inside of the lab with him in case of another attack— which was inevitable. Whoever it was, they were after Loki and the Tesseract.

"You're alright Jeon." Fury encourages the boy to his feet, the two coughing from all the smoke.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as he looked around, seeing the place in panic. Emergency alarms set off, fire extinguishers activate near surrounding fires and every agent is in a spinning scramble for their positions and armaments. Agent Hill attempts to keep the interior bridge as calm as possible.