026

Chapter 26

Party Party Yeah

- - -

Tonight was the night of the party Tony was throwing in the Avengers tower, the party the billionaire hadn't found himself unable to not shut up about; therefore there was high hopes for the evening ahead, an evening Tessa couldn't wait for

Dressing up, playing games, drinking, dancing and being around the people she considered her close friends, if not family - what was not to love?

So here she sat, in front of her light-up vanity mirror, dressed in a robe, doing her makeup, while Natasha stands behind her, kindly curling her brown locks.

"You should curl your hair more often, it suits you." Natasha compliments the girl she views as a daughter.

Tessa smiles at the compliment. "Thanks, but I couldn't be assed curling my hair every morning." She laughed, admiring herself in the mirror.

"If only Tony invented a machine that curled our hair for us." Natasha mused.

Tessa gawked at the impressive idea. "If only, then Tony could actually call himself a 'genius'."

The girls shared a laugh, before a pleasant silence encases them again.

"So," Natasha began, "You and Jeon, huh?"

Tessa frowned upon hearing Natasha's words and seeing her smirk. "What about me and Jungkook?" She asked, confused as to what she was getting at.

Natasha gave the young girl a knowing look.

"Is there anything going on there?" She asked, being nosey. "You have known each other for so long, and have always seemed close. Surely something's happened between the two of you?"

"And what about you and Clint?" Tessa fired back, shutting Natasha down.

The redhead gave the girl an impressed look. "Touché."

"Boys and girls can be friends and only friends," Tessa reminded her old mentor. "Me and Jungkook are just that: Friends."

"Well, of course, sweetie," Natasha leaned down and squeezed the girls shoulders. "But does Jungkook know that?" she whispered.

She was silent for a moment, Natasha's words taking her by surprise, but she soon laughed it off. "Of course!" She exclaimed, "If anything, we aren't friends, but like long-lost siblings."