015

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 15
RIP Fury
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Chapter 15RIP Fury└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"THANKS FOR LETTING US STAY HERE, STEVE,"

Jungkook and Tessa ascended the stairs behind Steve, a duffle bag in each of their hands. After their Captain had learnt something, or more like someone, had been bothering them, he'd offered them a place to stay in his apartment. He had only one spare room, so they'd have to share, but they didn't mind.

"It's my pleasure," Steve looked back and smiled at the two.

Arriving on Steve's apartment floor, the three of them paused their conversation when they came face to face with a middle-aged woman. She had shoulder length blonde hair and wore a pink nurses outfit, a basket of laundry tucked under her right arm and a mobile phone held up to her ear in the other. She nodded at them in greeting, so not to be rude, whilst continuing her conversation with someone on the phone. 

"Hey, I gotta go," she began to end the conversation and so Steve made Jungkook and Tessa hang back, making the two of them frown. Was he not just in a rush to get back home and in bed to rest? They both frowned in suspicion at one another. "Okay. Bye." She hung up.

Steve smiled at the woman, who in turn did the same. "It was my Aunt. She's kind of an insomniac," she felt the need to clarify, chucking her phone on top of the pile of clothing she had stuffed in her basket.

Only then did Steve acknowledge the pile of laundry. "Hey, if you want- if you want, you're more than welcome to use my machine," he offered kindly. "It might be cheaper than the one in the basement."

Tessa and Jungkook may as well have been turned invisible by Tessa herself, seeing as they were invisible to Steve and his lady friend as of right now. The two exchange looks, both fighting back smirks. Amused.

Was this Steve's attempt at flirting.

Tessa, so desperately, wanted to make a comment about his atrocious flirting skills and how doing time in the ice hadn't helped him and his wooing skills at all. No wonder he was still single and failed to go on more than one date with any girl he meets - or is set up with by Natasha and Tessa. They just wanted to see him be happy. . . and get laid.

The blonde woman rose an eyebrow and tilts her head to the side. Clearly she was surprised by the generous, but sudden, offer - so was Jungkook and Tessa.

"What's it cost?" She asked the war hero.

Steve flashed her his one-of-a-kind, breathtaking smile. "A cup of coffee?"