004

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 4
Reindeer Games
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Chapter 4Reindeer Games└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"THERE HE IS."

The quinjet slowed to a stop just above the plaza outside of the grand museum. The two adolescents looked to where Natasha was pointing as she sat in the pilots seat. Loki stood surrounded by a large crowd, all of whom were kneeling in fear before him. The God of Mischief wore a golden horned helmet as well as gold armour over his black leather and green tunics. The horned helmet made him look both menacing, but ridiculous all the same.

Natasha turned on the jets speakers so her voice could project over the plaza so Loki could hear what she had to say. "Loki. Drop the weapon and stand down."

The God didn't take to her warning well, as he fired at the ship they were all in. Her skills in flying allowed her to manoeuvre the jet out of the way of the blue energy blast. Tessa, Steve and Jungkook all held on to something before they were sent hurtling around inside of the jet— this is why you should wear seatbelts.

Steve, now dressed in his famous red, white and blue suit, wasted no more time and took matters into his own, righteous hands. He pressed the button that opened the back of the quinjet and the ramp slowly lowered.

The blonde mans blue eyes flickered between the two adolescents, who were surprisingly being obedient and waiting instructions from him, their supposed Captain.

He raised a gloved finger at the two. "Wait here. I'll deal with him, it could be dangerous." And with that said, the Captain grabbed his trust shield and jumped out of the quinjet, leaving the teenagers behind.

"Fine by me," Jungkook mumbled as he took a seat on one of the many seats inside of the quinjet. He sighed and stretched out his legs, crossing his arms behind his back to act as a pillow:; resting his eyes.

Tessa, however, continued to gawk at the place where Steve once stood before she turned to gawk at Jungkook instead. She scoffed but earned no response from Jungkook who still had his eyes shut. So she scoffed again, but louder. This time, the boy opened one of his eyes to see a far from pleased Tessa stood in front of him.

"What?" He asked, opening both of his eyes.

The girl threw him an incredulous look. "What?" She reiterated slowly; her eyes narrowing into slits. "I'll tell you what. I don't get changed and fly all this way across the earth just to get told by some grandpa that I have to sit and wait like some puppy!" She exclaimed, this catching Natasha's attention.