007

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 7
Surprise Attack
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Chapter 7Surprise Attack└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MR STARK?"

Fury walks into Bruce and Tony's shared lab the following morning, surprised to see the two had stopped working on locating the sceptre.

Tony tilted his head from where he sat upon his white desk. "Uh. . . kind of been wondering the same thing about you." he retorted.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract." Fury reminded him.

Bruce came up from behind Tony. "We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile." he said.

"And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss." Tony smiled. Suddenly, his monitor displayed a collection of secret files he had found. "What is PHASE 2?" he asked the man in the eyepatch.

Suddenly, Steve drops a Hydra assault rifle on a table behind the three men causing Fury, Banner and Tony to all turn around. They see Steve stood with Jungkook and Tessa by his side and they all looked pissed.

"PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons." Steve makes it known as he glared at Fury, before he glanced at Stark. "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow." he apologised, although his tone implied he didn't mean it.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're. . ." Fury tries to explain himself.

"I'm sorry, Nick," Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of the weapons SHIELD were planning to create. "What were you lying?" he asked.

"I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve says out of spite, his expression displeased.

At that moment, Thor and Natasha walk into the lab. Natasha keeps her eyes trained on Banner, who was beginning to grow angry pretty quickly. This environment wasn't the best place for him to be right now.

Banner looks at her, pissed. "Did you know about this?" He questioned her.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" She swiftly dodged his question, approaching the man slowly; cautiously.

Bruce scoffed out a dry chuckle. "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

"Loki's manipulating you." She said carefully.