003

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 3
Target Acquired
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Chapter 3Target Acquired└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"THIS WAY."

Natasha directed Steve, Bruce and Jungkook into the interior bridge with Tessa by her side. The red head pushed open the twin doors that lead to the command station. It was hectic. There was a flurry of activity as dozens of agents sat in front of their assigned stations; their eyes glued to their large view screens which resembled computers— but more advanced. Agent Maria Hill gave her orders to lift-off and turned to Director Fury, who was at the command chair, surrounded by monitors.

"We're at level, sir." Maria announced.

"Good." Fury nodded. "Let's vanish."

The Helicarrier rises high into the heavens. Unbeknownst to the guests inside of the ship, on Fury's command, the entire ship enabled their reflective panels which covered the ships exterior. To those below on the ground, the ship becomes invisible to them in the sky.

The group made their way over to Fury who was patiently waiting their arrival.

It didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook or Tessa, when Nick approached the famous Captain America and it intrigued them to know why Steve handed the director a ten dollar bill silently. The man took the bill willingly and Tessa tilted her head at him in question as he approached her. Fury simply winked, or blinked at her— it was hard to tell with his one eye.

"It's great to have you back with us, Brooke." He acknowledged her much-needed presence with a nod as he stood in front of the two teenagers.

Tessa shrugged. "Well sir, I'd never dare turn down an opportunity like this."

Fury wordlessly nodded his head at her, before he turns his one eye on Jungkook. The boy was occupied in looking around the large and impressive interior of the main interior bridge. It had been a while since he had seen technology this advanced.

"Glad you could make it." Fury addressed, capturing the said boys attention again. Jungkook glances at Tessa beside him before staring down the man in front of him.

"Bet you are." He replied with a sarcastic smile and Fury looked amused in response— he was no stranger to Jungkook's mannerisms and he dare say he didn't mind them or having the kid around.

Jungkook groaned when he felt a harsh blow to his side. He grabbed at the now aching part of his body, turning to glare at Tessa who plastered an innocent smile on her face as she stared ahead. Although, the female sent him a quick glance as if telling him to behave— all day he had been passive aggressive and she'd had enough.