005

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┐
Chapter 5
God of Thunder
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Chapter 5God of Thunder └────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"IT'S AN HONOUR MR STARK. BIG FAN."

Jungkook shares his proud admiration for the middle-aged man as he extends his hand for the man to shake, hoping he'd return the gesture. . . otherwise it'd be very awkward.

The team had successfully captured Loki and since made themselves comfortable inside of the jet. Tessa found immense joy in locking a pair of heavy cuff-like contraptions onto the God's hands, restricting him from being able to pull any of his magic tricks. The God now found himself sat on one of the chairs, looking way too comfortable for any of their liking but it seemed they were all feeling too arrogant to pay much attention— they had fought and captured a God after all.

Tony, with his helmet now removed and his face revealed to the others, turned to the boy. "Mr Stark? Stark is fine for now. You got a name kid?" he asked as he shook his hand.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

Tony chuckled, clearly amused by himself. "Yeah, you see, I already knew that. I read your file. Quite unfortunate what happened to you, though ridiculously weird. Is it true you have a scar from the bite?" he asked curiously.

From behind the two males, Tessa had noticed how Jungkook had tensed up at the question and the mention of his past. She stood with her eyes expressing urgency as she aggressively shook her head; gesturing with her hand slashing across her neck for Tony to shut up. The man caught her obnoxious actions from the corner of his eyes, catching on to the hint.

"Tough past, huh? You don't like to talk about it, I get that." He patted Jungkook's shoulder before she stepped aside and approached Tessa.

"Thanks," Jungkook mumbled quietly to himself.

Tony pointed a finger at the only other female on the jet, besides Natasha who was flying it. "What about you, ghostie? You're basically a giant ball of walking radiation. Is it even safe for me to be standing within two meters of you?"

"Yeah, you're all good," she waved him off. "No one has died in my presence. Unless intentional of course." she smirked.