Starters

Hi. Welcome to Hate Me Harder. My first BxB story.

Yay!

---

Some things about me:

I'm not gay. Surprise. I just love that anyone can fall in love with anyone not regarding the gender. 

Now, before we go on, I want to rant about what happened here before the edit. If you understand: Great! If you don't, move along, I don't care.

EDIT (the amount of comments I've been getting cause I'd said: I'm a huge fan of them, is crazy.... I didn't know that it would sound offensive, because all I meant was that I find the stories you find here regarding LGBTQ+ really romantic and it takes us to another world, and I love reading them and making myself happy... so I'm not going to say sorry for saying that, cause my intentions were not 'weird', 'fetish', 'rude', 'gross', 'ugh' and many more....)

P.S. the internet is crazy and stupid... not everyone is perfect and not everyone is you. They are each individuals who can have their own beliefs as long as they keep it to themselves. Everything is just haywire these days... stop accusing others and fix yourself to be you and not pushing your beliefs and mindset to others. You don't need others' acceptance to be you.

P.P.S. it goes both ways. There's still time to understand the reality. Don't expect others to understand you. No one cares. Just be nice to yourself and you've won the world.

Alrighty, back to my old edits...

Love is love.

English is not my first language so bare with me on that.

I read both heterosexual and homosexual love stories. I'm just hungry for good plots. A sucker for RomComs that it's sad sometimes because I can't find good stories.

I'm not the best writer. I know I'm not the worst for a fact but I can assure you that I have no idea if how I write is good or bad. Maybe you can tell me later.

The copyright for this book is claimed by me, the author, UndercoverAuthor8. Don't fight me in this.

---

I hope you like this book. I'm writing it because even if there are so many books on Wattpad with the theme of high school and rivals, there's just none that satisfy me. That doesn't mean that I'm saying that my book is good. I just wanted to have a go.

---

Some things about Hate Me Harder:

It's a BxB story. Lol. Glad I got that one out of the way.

It's a story that leads the characters from hating each other. Obviously, it's in the blurb.

For more info, you need to read and find out.

The blurb is as followed:

Alan Baker hated Max Winters. There's nothing more to say.
Max was everything Alan wanted to be. His perfect face. His perfect scores. His perfect personality. Alan just couldn't stop himself from hating him so much that it was hard to even look up at the guy.
But what happens when a new teacher enters Stratford High and decides to change things her way for the seniors? How would Alan cope with Max being near him all the time?

---

"Get the fuck away from me."

Max sighed, shaking his head. "Dude, when are you going to give up? Everyone knows it clear and well by now Baker. You hate me, yeah, we get it."

"Well, I'm not satisfied so hate me back."

Max gulped down his snort. "Sure, okay. I hate you too?" He wasn't sure what was happening right now. Was he seriously wasting time on this?

Alan pushed past the front doors of the school, not even giving a glance back. "It's not enough. Hate me harder."