(11) Hate the losing when he wins

Don't know if I should continue writing this story... I'll write until someone tells me that it's bad.

---

"You pulled me along, wherever you went, singing 'I wanna girl, I wanna girl'."

Max was laughing at me. I could only sit and watch.

It's been only a few minutes time of conversing with him. Could I murder him now? Throwing him over the building sounds good enough.

"When I finally got you in my car, I had to get the address out of you by playing games!" Max Winters was enjoying this way too much. Wait until he finishes, I was going to kill him. "I did get you home though, but when we got out, you were literally all over me! You kept rubbing my face and reminding me how blue my eyes were." He enjoyed making me go mad. He stared at me as I did just that. "You love how beautiful my eyes are, hey?"

I gulped. There's no fucking way in a million years, I would've said that. Max fucking Winters was bluffing, I was sure of it.

Why would I tell him that his eyes were fucking beautiful?!

No way.

No way in forever.

"You sure you weren't jealous of your sister's relationship?" 

I frowned at that. What the hell was he talking about? 

"You sure you don't want to be with me?"

He laughed in my face while I cursed out, shuffling away. "What the fuck man? I'm not fucking gay!"

"I never said anything about that." He watched my lean away from him but made no comment. "You should really try to stop swearing."

I cursed again. Max fuck- whatever. Max Winters, was definitely not normal.

"Whatever Baker, as I was saying, you were so drunk. What the hell man? Why did you drink so much if you couldn't hold your liquor?"

I avoided his gaze. "I can hold my liquor just fine. Keep, talking. What happened after?"

My pride, it was burning.

I had to make sure that he kept his lips sealed after leaving lunch. I'd have to sacrifice my win on the bet then, darn it. I was planning something else for that.

Max only chuckled more. He was enjoying this way too much. "Why don't I just show you?"

He unlocked his phone, swiping on the screen. He then motioned me to come closer. I shook my head no.

"I'm not giving you my phone. You'd probably try to delete it."

I groaned, shuffling over, careful not to touch him. I wanted nothing against him to him to use on me in the future.

Max clicked play and I knew I was done for. In the screen, it was me, drunk as hell.

"Jojo!"

I chocked on my spit, again. What the f- heck, was I saying?!

"Jojo, let's go to the park!" I was running on the middle of the road like a madman. "I wanna girl! I wanna girl!"

I should be the one jumping off the building now. I did this in front of Max Winters?!

Not only was I singing with the worst tuning ever, I was dancing, in the middle of the streets. I could hear the music in the background. I think it was Pitbull or someone similar to his voice.

My shoulders though, they weren't in beat at all. It was going up and down with its own rhythm, if it had any.

"Alan, get back here."