Ten - What It's Like To Travel With A Moron

I'd been woken up by the slight rocking of Jungkook's steps, legs slung around my companion's waist, arms around his neck as he carried me on his back.

"Rise n' shine, Chickie." The moron had said, the cold and distanced demeanor he'd build up during the past days with Byul and Yoongi vanished, as if nothing's ever changed.

Ah yes. Moonbyul and Yoongi.

Aka The Greatest Disappointment in My Life™.

I had fucking believed in them, had set all my hopes onto them, just to find out that they were two backbone less little pissbabies with no conscience.

Like- they even took our fucking car together with the map and most of our other things. Now all that's left was my ugly, old school bag and Jungkook's scythe.

When I woke up he had been walking down the side of the street, back to Seoul - back to where we came from, Jungkook's languid steps scraping over the asphalt. Like this, we had no chance to survive out here - we needed to go back.

After Jungkook finally acknowledged that: 1. I could very much walk by myself and 2. My open scrapes were smearing blood all over his leader jacket, he had finally placed me down.

Now we were making a stop to treat my wounds- me sitting on an old tree trunk and Jungkook kneeling in front of me, dabbing a cleansing pad into disinfectant.

"These lil' bitches sure did their number on ya." He muttered, gently patting the cotton pad over my scratched up leg.

"M-hm." I hummed, watching him slightly embarrassed.

"Geez, Chibi, why only your legs tho?" He grinned up at me with an arched brow.

"I told ya' I'm good at running only." I kicked after him playfully, my position allowing me to do just that very easily.

He cackled, holding my legs in place, by grabbing the back of my knees, fingers splayed over the delicate skin while his thumbs pressed over my kneecaps, "Think I'm done here." He announced, squeezing my leg swiftly.

"Alrigh-" The sentence got stuck in my throat when he started running his hands down my exposed legs - That was more physical contact than I had had the past months all together.

"Uhm," I stared down at him dumbfounded, "Stop that." Now I kicked after him for real.

He dodged it by slumping backwards, landing on his butt while laughing like a god damn child.

"Don't be fuckin' embarrassed. You're hot shit." He grinned impishly. Some how that guy manages to always act as inappropriate as possible at all times.

"Thanks..." I narrowed my eyes, "...I think? You know what, just stop it, weirdo."

He puffed out a small chuckle while getting up with a huff, patting the dust off his knees and back. I caught him habitually lifting his hands up to his shoulders, where he normally had this old-ass army backpack- which was still somewhere in the car Yoongi and Byul stole.

"Ah, damn." He sighed, dropping his hand to his side.

"We'll get it back." I said certain, slowly standing up, moving my leg back and forth experimentally - Jungkook did an alright job with the bandages.

He scoffed, hand coming up to brush through my hair harshly, as if scolding a child in a fond manner, "They're gone far by now, dummy. If not dead."

I scrunched my face up in discomfort, "I can't even say how I would feel about that."

He cackled again, gleefully, grabbing the hilt of his scythe in one hand and going in to grab my bag as well. Quickly, my hand shot forward, holding tight onto the used backpack, "Wait-"

Jungkook blinked at me confused, pulling the item towards him.

I frowned, pulling back, "Jungkook-"

He pulled back towards himself, "Chibi?"

"No, lemme-" I pulled back.

He pulled stronger, effectively snapping the item out of my grasp, "What are you doin' Chibi?"

I puffed out frustrated, "You carry the scythe, I carry the bag! That's only fair."

He cocked his head to the side, "But the bag 's heavy?"

"It's my bag!"

He scowled, "We both use the content?"

"T-Then let me carry the scythe-"

Jungkook barked out a short laugh, amused bewilderment written over his face, "Ha- alright, let's do it like that."

I frowned, reaching for the hilt, "Okay, but why did you want to carry the bag so bad- AGH-"

I had not been prepared for the sheer weight of that fucking weapon, the sudden force making me stumble forwards and almost topple over, scythe tumbling onto the floor with a loud clank.

Jungkook had watched me till then, biting his lip to hold back his laughter, wheezing as soon as i stumbled forward like an idiot, "HAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUCKIN' STUPID I CAN'T BELIEVE IT."

I kicked after him exasperated, managing to hit his side, "Fuck you, a warning would've been nice."

He was still laughing, holding his ribs where I had kicked him, free hand covering his face, "I- this was just too-" *laughing* "-too good. Fuckin' hell-" *laughing again*.

I flipped him off before turning back to that monstrous weapon that probably weighed more than a whole legion of elephants, "And you carry that around all day?"

Jungkook bit his lip, trying to will himself into calmness, before clearing his throat, "Well, yeah-" His lips twitched and he closed his eyes as if telling himself 'stop laughing, fuckwipe', "Ya see why I don't have a problem with carryin' around our stuff?"

I squinted my eyes, glaring him down before sighing, "Alright. You won. Let's just go or we'll never reach Seoul alive." And with that I turned around, stomping down the road without waiting for Jungkook.

"Chickie!"

I halted annoyed, turning around just to see that he still hadn't moved and inch, "What?" I fired gloomily.

That shit-eating grin on his face was really making me want to kick him gain. Harder this time.

 "Wrong direction."

___

I tried first person narration this time, what do you think?

also, forgive me for taking so long

xx