61

cousin: "[y/n], why do you look like a damn lampshade?"

y/n: "Because there's no point in dressing up."

cousin: "What do you mean? Taehyun is coming."

hueningkai: "What [y/n] means is that she just wasn't feeling it today. Right, [y/n]?" 

y/n: "Sure."

cousin: "You two better get your act together because he'll be here any minute." 

y/n: "Oh, I've got my act together, alright. I should be nominated for an Oscar."

hueningkai: "[y/n], can you come with me to get a snack real quick?"

y/n: "The snack bar's just over the--"

hueningkai: "Now?"

y/n: (sighs)

cousin: "Hurry back!"

[HUENINGKAI and Y/N go to snack bar]

hueningkai: "Hey, are you okay?"

y/n: "No. I feel like an impostor. And a lampshade, apparently!"

hueningkai: "You're not an impostor and you're definitely not a lampshade."

y/n: "But I am! I have to pretend that I don't like Taehyun and that I have no clue he likes [cousin]. Tell me that's not some next level acting bullshit." 

hueningkai: "I know, but you'll get through it. This is still a chance for you to get to know him. You never know, he could like you."

y/n: "He didn't like me before, and he definitely won't like me in my lampshade clothing." (whispers) "Is this sweater really that baggy?"

hueningkai: "A little, but so what? You look great. The best lampshade ever. I'd put you on my desk, if I could!"

y/n: "Flattering but also slightly creepy."

hueningkai: "Sorry."

y/n: "You're being especially nice today."

hueningkai: "I can be nice."

y/n: "Hm. You haven't done anything wrong, have you?"

hueningkai: "No. Can't I just be nice?"

y/n: "I suppose."

hueningkai: "Do you want a corn dog or mozzarella sticks?"

y/n: (grins) "Can we get both? I'll split the cost with you."

hueningkai: "Deal."

y/n: "Thank god you came with us again."

hueningkai: "I had to. Your uncle wouldn't have let you go otherwise."

y/n: "Good point. Still, if you weren't here I'd be a complete mess. Thanks."

hueningkai: "You're welcome." 

[HUENINGKAI and Y/N pay for snacks]

y/n: "Oh my god, look at how much cheese is in this!"

[Y/N stretches mozzarella stick]

hueningkai: "Good, don't waste a single bite. The ones with the most cheese are the best."

y/n: "I know. When I was little, I used to stretch them and turn them into a mini--"