67

y/n: "This is all your fault."

hueningkai: "How is it my fault?"

y/n: "You had to go and nag me about my wisdom teeth."

hueningkai: "So, you admit that it's your wisdom tooth that's bothering you?"

y/n: "I don't know what it is." 

hueningkai: "Sure."

y/n: "You better hurry up with the mopping. Auntie and Uncle will be back any minute now."

hueningkai: "Doubtful, they'll be out for awhile. You know how picky Auntie is about clothes shopping."

y/n: "Good point."

hueningkai: "Why are you not doing anything?"

y/n: "Because I already cleaned the table and countertops. [Cousin] finished wiping the walls and washing the dishes. That leaves you to mop up the food fight mess on the floor."

hueningkai: "Gee, thanks."

y/n: "At least you don't have to worry about getting the food out of your hair. You can just take a shower and it'll wash right out."

hueningkai: "Isn't it the same for yours?"

y/n: "I thought it would be, but I already took a shower and my hair is still so tangled. I think it's because of all that damn spaghetti sauce. It's making my strands stick together."

hueningkai: "Here, hand me the comb."

y/n: "I don't think so."

hueningkai: "It'll be faster than mopping the floor. Promise."

y/n: "I swear, if you're an aggressive comber and half of my hair falls out--"

hueningkai: "I'm not an aggressive comber. My sisters used to make me participate in their Barbie doll makeovers, so I know a thing or two about combing longer hair. Okay?"

y/n: "Okay."

[HUENINGKAI starts combing Y/N's hair]

hueningkai: "That was my first food fight ever."

y/n: "Same, actually."

hueningkai: "Seriously? I never would've thought. You sure do know how to launch noodles in a perfect arc through the air."

y/n: "I'll take that as a compliment."

hueningkai: "It was meant to be one."

y/n: (smiles) "Hey, do you know what I've been thinking?"

hueningkai: "What?"

y/n: "Maybe you could..."

hueningkai: "I could what?"

y/n: "Nothing. Never mind, it's kind of dumb."

hueningkai: "No, tell me."

y/n: "Um... maybe you could come here again. Stay during the summer, instead of a school year. For fun."

hueningkai: "Oh."

y/n: "Right. But like I said, probably a dumb idea."

hueningkai: "No, not at all."

y/n: "Really?"

hueningkai: "I could ask my parents."

y/n: "Do you think they'd let you?"