44

aunt: "How was your date?"

y/n: Terrible.

cousin: "Good."

aunt: "Just good? He seemed like a nice boy. Even your dad was praising him as soon as you all left."

uncle: "I was not."

aunt: "You said he sounded intelligent."

cousin: "It was good. I'm more happy that [y/n] and Taehyun got along."

aunt: "[y/n]? Why?"

cousin: "Because her opinion means a lot to me. I want her to like the people I'm dating. Family first."

aunt: "How thoughtful."

uncle: "Hueningkai, what did you think of Taehyun?"

hueningkai: "He's nice. Smart, funny, the whole package. He's just great."

uncle: "Hm... [cousin], I still want you to be cautious. Sometimes when people seem to have it all they have one fatal flaw."

cousin: "Noted."

aunt: "Where is [y/n]?"

cousin: "Right here... oh. Guess she went to her room."

aunt: "Can you give this to her on the way to your room? There was a sale at the mall today so I bought her this sweater."

cousin: "Okay."

[COUSIN and HUENINGKAI head to bedrooms]

hueningkai: "Is [y/n] okay?"

cousin: "Yeah. She had fun on the date, that's for sure."

hueningkai: "She seems out of it, though."

cousin: "Really?"

hueningkai: "Yeah."

cousin: "Let me talk to her. I have to give her this sweater, anyway."

hueningkai: "Okay. Just ask her if she's alright."

cousin: "I will."

hueningkai: "Ask her nicely."

cousin: "Hueningkai, I will. Since when did you become a worrywart too?"

hueningkai: "I'm not."

cousin: "Right."