begin.

JENNIE

I was playing in the backyard of our huge house. Our house is pretty big. My friends usually say that I have the prettiest house. Well, I keep on telling them it's not. Because even if my house is very pretty, I am pretty lonely sometimes. My parents usually spend time with me but this month, they were busy.

I kept on playing with my doll when somebody tapped my shoulder. It's mommy!

"Mom! You're back!" I said as I hugged her tightly. She nodded and caressed my back.

"I'm sorry mommy hasn't been able to spend time with you. You know that me and your father is doing this so you can have the best life possible. Does my baby understand?" She said.

"Yes mommy, I understand." I stated and pulled away, showing her the dress Auntie made for my doll. "Mom! Look! Auntie made my doll a dress matching with mine!" I said and twirled around.

A manly voice chuckled, I could recognise that voice anywhere. "Appa!" I shouted in delight and ran towards him. He carried me with me sitting on his one arm, and his other arm wrapped around me, making sure I don't fall.

"How is my princess doing these days? I'm sorry we couldn't spend time with you, and oh, do you want to come with us to my office? My business partner has a son that's about two years older than you. Maybe you guys can be playmates." He said.

"Really Appa! I could go to the office? I want to meet him and play with him Appa! What's his name?" I asked.

"Why don't my princess ask him herself?" He said and let me down so my mom could dress me up.

"Okay Appa! I'm going to get dressed now!" I said and ran towards my room, bidding my Appa goodbye. My mom picked a pretty dress for me to wear and dressed me up. She also tied my hair in pigtails, putting mint coloured bows in both, matching with my dress.

Appa knocked on the door, just in time because my mom was putting on my shoes.

"Let's go?" He asked for confirmation. My mom nodded.

"Yeah, she's all good." My mom answered my dad. "Aigoo! My daughter is so pretty, just like me!" She said and pinched my chubby cheeks.

"Oma, am I really pretty? Don't lie, it's bad." I warned. She chuckled and said, "Sincha! I'm telling the truth and nothing but the truth!"

"Okay." I said as Appa carried me again. We all went inside the van. As soon as Appa put me in my car seat and buckled me up, we were greeted by our driver, Mister Kim So Yan with her daughter, Kim Jisoo. She was a year older than me. We usually play tag together. Sometimes we even play dress up using the clothes I have in my not-so-little little closet.

As we drove towards the company, me and Appa kept on talking. Yup, I'm a daddy's girl. My teacher said that most girls become daddy's girls. She didn't have the time to tell me why though.

Before I knew it, we were already in my parent's huge main building. It was huge and tall. But I bet Jack's beanstalk is still bigger and taller. The beanstalk was so tall it reached the clouds. I will ask Appa later if the building can reach clouds too.

We thanked our driver and went in. We were immediately greeted by the staffs and employees. I hid my face in Appa's neck because I felt shy. They were so many of them. We reached my Appa and Oma's office. There was a huge desk where my Appa's computer and papers are.

I wonder what he does with all those paper? Does he draw a lot too? There were two chairs in front of the desk and one huge spinning chair where my Appa usually sits when he meets people.