hospital.

AUTHOR

They both waited outside for the doctor come out of the OR

They both waited outside for the doctor come out of the OR. Jennie had already stopped crying but her arms was still wrapped around Jongin's. "Are you hungry? As far as I know, you haven't had dinner yet." He asked.

Jennie nodded her head and hugged him tighter. "What do you wanna eat? Say anything and I'll get it for you." Her heart warmed knowing he wanted her to eat that bad.

"I'll eat later." She said and pulled out from the hug. "I have no appetite." Jongin nodded and pulled out his phone, letting his parents know what's going on. He suddenly got that feeling that someone is watching him so he looked around his surroundings.

"What are you looking for, Jongin?" Jennie asked, worried. Jongin nervously shook his head and smiled at her. "It's nothing. Just wondering when the operation will be done."

As he said that, the door of the operating room opened. They both immediately stood up and bowed at the surgeon . "How's my mom and dad sir?" Jennie immediately asked.

The doctor smiled at her and took a deep sigh. "Your parents are both fine thankfully. The injuries will heal up in a few months." The surgeon said and excused himself. Jennie sighed in relief, finally able to breath properly.

Jongin hugged her tightly and caressed her hair. "See? I told you everything will be fine. I'm always right." He said playfully to lighten up the mood. Jennie chuckled and wiped her tears.

"I'm so sleepy..." Jennie whined. She yawned quietly and rested her head in his shoulder as they both sat down. "Go on sleep. I'll wake you up if there are any news." Jongin said and fished out his phone from his pocket.

Jennie slowly closed her eyes, falling into deep slumber.

~*~

Jennie was woken up by laughthers. She opened her eyes and saw that Jongin and her mom were talking. Her head was rested against his lap and his hand was caressing her hair.

She immediately sat up and hugged her mom. Her mom giggled and hugged her tightly, as she sighed in relief. "I was so worried about you! What happened??" She asked her mother.

They pulled out from the hug as her mother caressed her face. "You have nothing to worry about it. It was just an accident." She said. Jennie sighed in defeat and stood up. "Mom, I'm going out to get something to eat. I'll be right back."

"Okay. Be careful." Her mom warned her. Jongin stood up and walked with her. "I'll come with you." Jennie nodded and walked out. "I'll be waiting for you."

~*~

Jennie and Jongin walked on the sidewalk, side by side. "What do you want to eat? Chicken? Pizza?" Jongin asked. Jennie chuckled and held his hand. Jongin was surprised at her sudden action. What has gone into her?

"I want some kebabs. I heard that there's a place that sell really good kebabs. Let's go." She pulled his hand and dragged him towards the shop. Luckily, no one was ordering at the moment so they immediately went in the counter.

"Six kebabs please. With melted cheese dip on the side." Jennie said and was about to pay when Jongin paid. "I ordered, I should be the one who's paying." Jennie pouted.

"You're basically my responsibility. Let me do this for you." Jongin insisted so she have no choice. Then a thought came into her head. "Am I just a responsibility to you?" She asked.

His eyes widened and immediately shook his head. "No, no, no. You're not just a responsibility, you're more then that to me--." He was cut of by a weirdly familiar feminine voice.

"Jongin?" We both turned around and saw a girl, holding a bag of chocolates. "Sana? It's been years since I last saw you!" Jongin asked in disbelief. They both hugged tightly while Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Cheesy kebab!" The staff shouted. She immediately walked towards the staff and grabbed the bag full of delicious kebab. "Thank you." I bowed and slightly tapped Jongin's shoulder. "I'm gonna buy some Iced coffee. Be right back."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jongin worriedly offered. "No, I'll be fine. Just catch up with your friend." Jennie rolled her eyes and walked towards the coffee shop. Jongin watched her walk away with a confused look. I'll deal with her later.

"So, how are you? I haven't seen you since the incident..." She trailed off. Jongin immediately knew what she meant. "It's a long time ago, Sana. I don't even care about it anymore."

Sana smiled and nodded. "Mhm, yes. It was so long ago to bring up again." She said sadly. "Oh by the way, I was gonna go to your house to give you these but I found you here so, here, take it." She gave him the bag full of chocolates.

"Oh, um sure. Thank you for this, I guess." He awkwardly said and bid her good bye. "Goodbye Sana." He said and quickly walked to a nearby coffee shop to find Jennie.

~*~

"What the heck is she doing back here? Does she plan to..." Jennie trailed off but shook her head. "Ani, ani. He doesn't like her. Right?" She drank the rest on her coffee. "One more Iced coffee please!"

The waiter handed her another iced coffee. A guy entered and walked towards her. She rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee. "Hi miss. I have a little something for you." He said and handed my a paper with a number on it.

"I found your beauty breathtaking. If you wanna spend some hot night with someone, call my number that's in this number. How convenient and lovely right?" He said and leaned in closer.

Jennie chuckled and grabbed the paper. "How convenient indeed." She said with a seductive tone. "I could actually use this right now." She said and smirked. The guy chuckled.

Jennie placed the the paper on the candle nearby, burning it slowly. "There... it can be where it actually belongs to... hell." She leaned in closer to the guy and said,

"Sorry, but I'm not like those usual sluts you want that you just fvck and go. I'm the Jennie Kim. And I'm the boss bitch."

Author's note:

I'm so sorry guys for not updating for days! I had a writer's block on this chapter and I also had a hard time balancing my time. I'm not used to writing a 1k chapter everyday but I wanna challenge myself.

Hopefully, this is enough. Love you guysss💖💖