possibilities.

AUTHOR

A day ago

A day ago...

"One cold foam iced espresso please, with light ice." A girl with blonde hair asked the waiter and handed in her card. She looked at the rack that has all sorts of goodies. "Hmm, what would she like?" She found some caramel candy so she just picked that one.

"Put this in too please." She placed the candies in counter. "Anything else ma'am?" The waiter asked as he started to make her drink. "Um... five of those cake pops and--,"

She got cut off by her phone ringing. "Wait a minute." She said to the waiter and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Don't you dare say hello to me like, you came back without telling me! Good thing I stalked your Instagram." The girl from the other line said. "Fine, I'm sorry... I'll meet you later. Okay bye!"

She abruptly ended the call and got some more cakes and drinks for her cousin. "That's it, I think..." She said and sat down to wait for her order. She was scrolling down her phone when she got a text from an unknown number.

~*~

She entered the room of Jennie's parents' room, holding the things she bought for them. A soon as she opened the room, she was welcomed with Jennie's warm hug. "Naeun! You're back!" Jennie squealed in delight.

They pulled out from the hug and placed the drinks and cakes in the table. "Here, I bought you a caramel latte, and some cake pops. Also some caramel candy because you love it." She handed Jennie her cake pops, drink and candy.

"Oh my god! You're the best!" She exclaimed and started drinking her latte. Naeun chuckled at Jennie's cute antics and brought out the other drinks from the paper bag. "Here's your dragon fruit refresher auntie, and your orange juice uncle."

"And lastly, your iced americano, Jongin." She handed him his drink. "Thanks, Naeun." He said and started drinking it too. "How's New Zealand??" Jennie asked.

"It was fun. But of course, I missed you much more. I also took the opportunity to bleach my hair blonde. It turned out fine." She said and flexed her hair by flipping it, chuckling after. "You're so extra." Jennie said, bursting into laughter.

"And you've gotten prettier, Jennie." She complimented while Jennie flipped her hair. "Tell me something I don't know, joke!" Everyone in the room laughed, making Jennie feel happy. Jongin's phone buzzed so he immediately walked out the room.

Jennie furrowed her brows and stood up, following him secretly. I wonder where is he going? She thought as she followed him in the garden of the hospital. She was about to turn to where he's going when she stepped on an earpiece.

"Oh, someone must've left it here." She said and looked around for someone who's looking for an earphone. "Excuse me, that's my earpie—,"

She turned around and saw Baekhyun, who has weirdly changed his appearance. "Baekhyun?! You look... different." She raised a brow but chuckled quickly after. "Oh,and this is yours?" She handed him the earpiece. "Yes, I think I accidentally dropped it here after I went for a walk."

He akwardly scratched the nape of his head, feeling embarrased. Jennie sensed his embarassment so she quickly lighten the mood. "Wanna go for a walk?" She asked him and winked. He nodded and glady walked by her side.

"So, why are you here?" Jennie asked Baekhyun. "I went for a check-up since my throat has been itchy, also my aunt wanted to go, I waited for the doctor's office to open so I walked around here." He said. "How about you? Why are you here?" He asked her.

"My parents got into a car accident." She could see the shock in his face so she immediately said, "They're fine now. They just got some minor injuries, thank god." She sighed. He hugged her tightly, starting her for a bit.

"You're so strong, Jennie." He said and patted her back. She smiled and hugged him back, startling Baekhyun. "Thank you, for comforting me." She said and hugged him tighter.

"You're my... friend." He gulped and nervously chuckled. They hugged there, making a guy watching from far away, flame with jealousy.

"What's that jerk doing here?" He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He found them talking earlier and decided to watch them, if he only knew he'd see something like this. The girl he likes, hugging someone else.

He knew he had no rights to forbid her to make guy friends. After all, he's just her best friend. As much as he wants things to level up, he can't. The poor guy didn't even know if she likes him back. It might just ruin their friendship.

He loves her and he didn't want to risk their friendship over these stupid feelings. He kept on thinking about possibilities. He'd rather not confess.

He was interrupted in his thoughts when he saw a guy walk past Jennie, brushing his fingers in her bum. Jongin lost his temper and walked straight to the guy, placing a big punch square in his jaw.

"Jongin!" Jennie exclaimed and tried to stop him from punching the guy but failed. "Jongin, stop, please." She pleaded but he didn't guve the guy any mercy and kept on punching him.

Security immediately came and separated Jongin from the guy.

~*~

"Has he succeeded?" The boss asked. "Yes sir, he was caught by security." The employee said. The boss nodded and cleared his throat. "Make sure to harass that girl. That Jongin owes us a lot."

"Yes sir. Should I tell your wife?" The employee asked but the boss shook his head. "Don't bother her. She's at the hospital right now.

Author's note:

Hewwo! I'm back in business🤪 I'll try update every other day but can't promise🥺
Happy father's day to all the loving dad's there! We all love you 💞💖
Till the next update💞 See you guysss💖💗