engraved.

JENNIE

"Good morning!" Irene greeted as she linked our arms together

"Good morning!" Irene greeted as she linked our arms together. I just got here at school because I woke up late. We woke up late.

"I heard what happened in the bar. Are you alright?" She asked worriedly. I nodded my head but kept silent about it. I can't help but think of that handkerchief

I wanted to know more. I was thirsty for answers. I had a huge feeling we have a bigger problem aside from this one. I can't help but think that my parents has somhing to do with this. They've been real quiet lately.

And don't think I forgot about the illegal shipping stuff.

I'm just being discreet about it until everything makes sense. I wanna hear their side too before I jump into conclusions.

~*~

"Okay, class. I have a project for you." Our teacher took out her notebook. "I'll group you all into two. You guys have to make a notebook that contains a few photos and write what you're grateful for in a personalized notebook."

"Can we choose who our partners are?" One of my classmates asked. Our teacher nodded, making everyone cheer. Irene sat beside me and held my hand.

"Can you be my partner?" She asked. I smiled at her and nodded as I have no other classmates that I'm close with here. "Sure. Your place or mine?" I asked.

"We could go to mine. Let's just stay in our room." We both giggled as we remembered how scary her dad is. Just thinking of it gave me shivers.

"Deal." I said as we bumped our fists.

~*~

"Your house is so pretty!" I exclaimed as we entered her house. It was so simple yet so elegant. Plus, it looked hella expensive. Perfect for her.

"My dad bought this before I was born." She said as we walked up he stairs, to her room. Her was how I imagined it was, it was so Irene. Her room was full of white and some gray. It was safe to say her room was classy.

She sat down on her bed and petted the space beside her so I sat there. "I'll just get the materials." She smiled and walked of the room. "Feel free to look around!" She shouted and shut the door.

I stood up and looked around her room. she had a pretty vanity, and a huge study desk. Her vanity had a lot of beauty products, some I'm not familiar with. One thing caught my eye, a handkerchief.

It looked exacty the same as the one the culprit left.

I picked it and flipped it around. I was shocked. It had the same engraving! I pulled out the one the culprit left and placed it beside it. I could barely tell the difference myself.

I heard the door open so I quickly placed the culprit's handkercheif back into my pocket and pretended to admire the handkercheif.

"Hey Jenn- Oh that's my handkercheif!" She smiled at me and walk towards me. "It's yours? But I never seen such pattern in a handercheif that's why I was amazed. And it had an engraving too." I gently touched the engraving.

"My dad custom made it for me. The engraving is my name!" I looked at her in shock. "See? Bae Joo-Hyun." She pointed it out.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded her head and beamed at me. "Isn't it pretty??" She asked. "Yeah it's pretty." I smiled at her.

"Did you get the materials?" I asked her. She showed me a basket full of suppilies. "Shall we start on the project?"

"Hell yeah!" We high-fived and giggled before starting on the project.

Author's note

A short update before I take a social media break! I'll be back💕💕