friend.

JENNIE

I'm waiting for our car since Appa is gonna pick me up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm waiting for our car since Appa is gonna pick me up. He insisted since he was going to the company anyways so we negotiated to go there together. Jongin on the other hand, has a photoshoot he can't miss. Tomorrow, I'm classmates with Jongin so I'm really excited. My best friend.

"Stay safe Jenjen." He said and ruffled my hair a bit. I chuckled and hugged him. "I will miss you. Come over when you're free later." I said with pout, hugging him tighter. We both hugged until we were interrupted my someone clearing her throat. "Umm, excuse me? We're still here." Rosé said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm so tired of you two saying 'we're just best friends' then does this. Don't lie to yourselves people!" She shouted. Lisa and Jisoo on the other hand was just giggling and Sehun, was giving us teasing stares. "I swear to god, if someone who doesn't know the two of you will definitely think you're dating." Jisoo said and laughed with Lisa. I shook my head at their antics, pulling away and waving at him.

He walked away with another wave. I watched him leave, and was about to go when he turned around and gave me a big heart using his arms, his fingertips touching his hair. I giggled and waved back and watched him ride their own car. Jisoo cleared her throat, "We're still here! Me, Rosé, Lisa and Sehun." She rolled her eyes while a mouthed a peace.

Soon enough, they left too. I walked towards a nearby ice cream shop to buy some ice cream. I checked if I had money left for some but I had more than enough. Not bragging, just saying you know.

"Hello! You must be new here. I haven't seen you before." The old lady said. I smiled at her and nodded. "Yes ma'am. I'm new here. I'm basically a transferee." I said nicely. She smiled at me and opened the television. As if luck wasn't on my side, my new cf played.

How embarrassing.

"Oh. It's you right at the television, young lady. I guess you're pretty popular. No wonder, you're pretty." She complimented. I shyly smiled at her and bowed as a sign of thank you. "Kamsahamnida." I thanked her.

"What flavour miss?" She asked. "Milk please." She looked surprised. I don't really know why. "People barely order Milk these days. I guess we both have the same favourites. I like milk too." She said and winked at me, while scooping some in a cup.

I chuckled at the old lady and paid for the ice cream. "Thank you, Ma'am." I thanked her and bowed as I left. She waved at me too. I walked back to the school gates so Appa can find me. He might not see me and get worried again.

I sat and ate my ice cream at the bench beside the gate near the bus stop where students usually ride to school. That bus also leads to the mall, park and even to the village where most of the students live. One of the stops is near my house, so if ever I want to take the bus, I can. I was reading a new book I bought last year and I didn't really get the chance to read it due to my busy studies, when a guy, I assume one of my seniors, sat talked to me.